[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My current girlfriend doesn't take cock very well. I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Lipton_Kermit-630x422.png (305 KB, 630x422) Image search: [Google]
Lipton_Kermit-630x422.png
305 KB, 630x422
My current girlfriend doesn't take cock very well. I've fucked 14 other girls, and this is literally the first girl I have ever run into this problem with.

Basically we have sex, and then she literally needs a day off because she is too sore. Like she can't have sex with me two days in a row, or even two times in the same day. I told her she needs to figure this out. Go see her Gyno and get it fixed.

Dudes, she got Fucking upset! Really? Are you Fucking kidding me right now!? She's not good enough at blowjobs to hold me over during her rest day when she doesn't have sex, and I'm not fucking masterbating when I am in a sexual relationship. That's just Fucking stupid. Honestly she's 22, and I pointed out that this shouldn't be an issue at that young of an age. Like I tried to help her look at it logically and shit, and she got more and more upset!
>>
You sound like a complete douche.

Telling her to go to a doctor because she's unfuckable, fucking her sore all the time, refusing to take care of yourself, and saying she's shit at bjs all point to you being an immature selfish little shit.

If you gave half a fuck about her you'd have tried things like maybe working her up from small dildos or asked her if she's had any weird symptoms lately instead of just telling her to get her cunt checked because it's not good enough for you.
>>
>>16617154
Some chicks are like that. You are a douche
>>
>be girl
>bf is clumsy as fuck in bed
>everytime he sticks it in he's like a gorilla with a pool cue
>no foreplay
>I'm drier than a desert because he has no sensitivity
>what a douche
>apparently it's my problem
>>
>>16617189

Some women also have Chlamydia. Most go get it cured when they find out its not normal to have.
>>
>>16617154
That happens when she's nervous you dumbass. You're just making it worse by putting more pressure on her.
>>
Yeah, OP is an idiot and an asshole.
You don't want a girlfriend, you want a cum bucket.
>>
You sound like the type of woman to hit your wife. Get your anger issues sorted out and leave that poor woman alone
>>
Are you in a relationship with a woman or a sentient dick coozy?

Because you sound like you'd prefer the dick coozy.
>>
>>16617154
Both of you sound childish to be honest. She should realize it's a problem and at least try to find a solution and you should be more caring.

Maybe she needs more foreplay so her vagOOO would expand?
>>
you must have only got to fuck bitches and hookers you idiot.
That is absolutely normal if she does not let herself get fucked too often or is just built very tight down there. I have the same problem. I have been several times to the gyn and everytime she told me that everything is absolutely fine and that I was just wounded from too hard sex.
>>
You sound young and inexperienced. Also like a douche. There are a lot of girls that become super sensitive after an orgasm to the point it hurts to even touch them afterwards. I think the same goes for some men.

Do her a favor and go look for a more compatible sexual partner. Obviously that is more important than a relationship. Grow up.
>>
> Go see her Gyno and get it fixed
Yes, because a gynaecologist can magically fix her vagina. If it's caused by an illness or wounds, expect to keep your dick out of her for weeks until she's cured. And that's probably not what your thirsty ass wants to hear.

It's not that strange to feel sore after sex, or to have throbbing pains because you got fucked too hard. Some girls simply have very tight vaginas. You sound like a douche who only goes into relationships to get pussy every day. Hope she dumps your ass.
>>
This is just an individual difference, not some disease that can be cured by a pussydoctor. Just like some guys can go five rounds in a row and others need five hours off before they can get it up again. It probably also is a matter of your dick being either too thick for her vagina, or too long with you pushing it all the way in while you shouldn't go ballsdeep. Vaginas differ in sizes just like dicks do, if you have a big dick the fact that some women can take it all comfortably and others can't is just a fact of life.

I mean, you can try to use more lube or go gentler, if you are well endowed try if it makes a difference to not put it in all the way. But if none of that works that's just the way it is.

And of course she got upset. You hurt her, albeit not on purpose, then resent her for being hurt and make her out to be faulty. Grow up.
>>
ITT: it's OK to complain about a dudes penis size but not ok to complain about a woman's vag size.

Double standards at it again!
>>
>>16617401
People aren't saying OP is not allowed to be unhappy with her not being able to take it daily. It's just that his whole attitude about it is douchey.
>>
found yer problemo

>I'm not fucking masterbating when I am in a sexual relationship

i'd make up stories about why I couldn't keep bending over for you too, asshole
>>
>>16617154
Is scary, but there are some women who are just straight up not compatible with your dick. I have been there before. Being a dick in response does not help.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.