[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you become bestfriends with someone? Does it just naturally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
How do you become bestfriends with someone? Does it just naturally happen? Is it bad to try and force it?
>>
Its something only women do
>>
>>16617130
Hang out, do shit that you both like together, just generally shoot the shit. You can't force it, it'll just kinda happen if the person is, for lack of a better term, "compatible" with you.
>>16617215
This is literally the opposite of truth.
>>
>>16617258
Op here. She told me i was her best friend but sometimes i feel like at times we don't get along or something and i feel like she thinks I'm a retard. What do i do
>>
>>16617270
You can't really become best friends with a female, even if you also are female. Especially then. If you spend time in a larger social circle (even at work), you can clearly see how women treat other women (hint: it's double-faced and not pretty).

As for your situation, well, I'd advise you to keep your distance, and if you keep hanging out with this woman, don't get attached to the "best friend" label too much.
>>
>>16617270
maybe she's in love with u
>>
>>16617130

you can manipulate it so it happens, but you cant force it.

i dont recommend trying it either, otherwise you wont actually be fulfilled, just crazy.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.