[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey anons! Im a 19 years old guy. Im together with a girl for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: g02_19500531.jpg (205 KB, 990x651) Image search: [Google]
g02_19500531.jpg
205 KB, 990x651
Hey anons!
Im a 19 years old guy. Im together with a girl for ten months now. Lost my virginity with her. First months of i couldve fuck her for hours and she came up to 10 times. Last months as im falling in love more and more our sex life have become much more intense and hot and I just cant hold longer than hour and I really feel bad about myself, i feel like im not giving her enough. Shes having only up to 3 orgasms now which are much stronger than the 8 ones but i want to give her those 8 at the strenght of the ones shes having now. Were having sex with no condom only and i put it on only at the ending, i hate condoms expecialy those ''long love'' ones, that make ur penis numb and sex boring. so my first question is //how do i last longer?//
ive been masturbating nights before we meet and it really helps me build up lenght of sex but it also takes away the pleasure from me. The greater problem is that shes saying if she caughts me masturbating shell leave me instantly cause she says its cheating. //Girls, is it cheating and should i feel like cheating and stop pleasuring myself?// so what should i do, im scared that after plus 10 months of our relationship i wont last 10 minutes cause ill love her that much i just wont be able to hold. So '//what should i do out of condoms and ''cheating''.//
Thank you!

ps - sry for weird sentences, english is not my first language
>>
bumpity
>>
>>16617077
translate pls
>>
Masturbating is not cheating, your girl is dumb. Second, don't worry about lasting longer. Just nut. Then use your hands or mouth to keep her up until your dick comes back. Then go at it again. Make sex a two round event for you guys. I mean, jesus, you're already lasting long enough.
>>
Are you sure she wasn't faking it before? Having that many orgasms at once doesn't sound very realistic or necessary.
>>
>>16617255
no, she has a ''sickness'' thats making her body and v be rly sensitive and thats awesome. :D but she feels much more pain than she should tho.
>>
>>16617269
Honestly, don't worry about it. You'll just put pressure on both of you and drive yourself crazy. Every time doesn't have to be mindblowing. These are the kind of expectations that will destroy a relationship in the long term.
>>
>>16617249
ive said that to her to, that shes dumb thinking that. ye, that should work, but still i miss those days when i could do her for hours without me cumming.
>>
>>16617273
ok, i guess im just overthinking this. :/ thanks!
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.