[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should I do about a perverted female coworker? I enjoy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 560x407) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 560x407
What should I do about a perverted female coworker?

I enjoy what she does, pressing her tits against me, sometimes sits on my leg, pressing her crotch against it as I bounce my leg up and down, and laughing at humorous dirty pictures I share, but the problem is she's engaged.

She is flirty with the other guys at work, but she seems to be more open towards me. I feel like we're heading towards a dangerous area.
>>
>>16617052
I'll take things that never happened for 400, Alex
>>
Fuck her lmao. Just make sure no one finds out haha.
>>
>>16617053
Just because it hasn't happened to you doesn't mean it hasn't happened to someone else.

I'm serious.
>>
do you care about your job? she turn crazy if you actually pursue this
>>
>>16617052
She sounds like Jennifer Aniston from horrible bosses
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 441x411) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 441x411
If I was in that situation I'd fuck the shit out of her, given the opportunity. Sounds like you could basically unzip your trousers and she'd sit on it, unless she's just one of those insane females who flirts heavily then acts confused when you pursue dat pussay.

Either way she's a coworker, so you should still approach the situation delicately. If you can stand potential future awkwardness then get at it, otherwise avoid.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.