[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im 20 and I hate bitter drinks, always try drinking beer/cider
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
Im 20 and I hate bitter drinks, always try drinking beer/cider with friends and I end up wretching. Can someone reccomend a really sweet alchoholic beverage? I dont mind looking like a femme.
>>
Also I realise its normal to dislike bitter things as a kid but has anyones tastebuds for bitter drinks changed 20+?
>>
>>16617020
You can get sweeter ciders. I don't know if Rekorderlig is available where you live, but it's pretty sweet and no guy I know has been called a fag for drinking it either. Otherwise, you could drink vodka in cola or whatever
>>
>>16617023
I usually go for Kopparberg, but even that I dont really enjoy drinking because I can still taste some of the alchohol. Can you really not taste the vodka in a vodka and coke? Or would I just have to drown it in coke.
>>
>>16617025
There'll always be a 'tinge' of alcohol taste if you mix vodka in, unless it's so diluted that you'd have to drink a lot to feel it. You can't really taste the alcohol in Rekorderlig at all
>>
>>16617030
Thanks, ill keep an eye out for that.
>>
Is jack and coke too feminine?
What about mojitos?
>>
>>16617020
whiskey sour
or
amaretto sour
or
any liquor mixed with soda/juice

you will indeed look like a fgt but you gotta do what you gotta do
>>
>>16617034
I dont think jack and coke is, idk about mojitos. I suck dick and my friends know that so they're used to me being a bitch :=)
>>
>>16617034
Jack and coke isn't, mojitos are a little.
>>
>>16617020
Try vodka and coke, with not too much vodka in it. Or another soda and vodka. Pear cider, or some fruity ciders I find too sweet for me so they could be good for you?
>>
>>16617020
What country are you from?
>>
>>16617020
drink rekorderlig cider it will turn you into a woman
>>
>>16617080
UK
>>
Too bad you aren't in the USA, our ciders are very sugary.

Can you get mead in the UK?

Also fuzzy navels are good and sweet (peach schnapps and orange juice). Hairy navels (add vodka to the mix) if you want to get more buzzed. I can't really taste vodka in icy fruit juice, unless someone pours a shitload in there.

Along the fruit juice trend, Cape Cod (vodka, cranberry juice, lime) is a good combination.

Amaretto sours are decent and sweet too.

So no beer at all appeals to you? Samuel Smith is a UK beer and they make this chocolate stout that taste like chocolate bread basically. They also have a strawberry lager that has no hint of bitter or beer taste, just strawberries. Everyone who tries it likes it.

Most of my girl friends like wine.

I'm a woman and I'm on the opposite end. I enjoy IPAs, sours, and bourbon. To me, besides the burn, bourbon can taste really sweet, like Woodford Reserve.
>>
How about you quit your faggy mixed drinks and drink vodka straight like a man. A quick shot and some chaser would be the best for you. Vodka on rocks might be better.
>>
White Russians, bro! Tastes just like iced coffee!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.