[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /b/ I'm pretty bummed out right now and just want someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 2016.jpg (8 KB, 258x195) Image search: [Google]
2016.jpg
8 KB, 258x195
Hey /b/ I'm pretty bummed out right now and just want someone to talk to. I know it's Christmas and New Years time but my 29 year old sister just called and talked some pretty depressing shit. Not only did she get a divorce from her husband of 9 years, but she got an abortion because not only is she stressed (which already isn't good for the baby) but she's taking shit tons of medicine for her physical health + depression that aren't supposed to be taken while pregnant. She didn't want a child right after her husband divorced her, and she didn't want to go through painful child birth just to hand it over to adoption, and she really didn't even want to give birth to it in the first place since she was under so much stress and taking all these medicines that would fuck her child up mentally and physically. The fetus isn't supposed to feel pain until 11 weeks and she was estimate 8 or 9. She went through with an abortion and yet a lot of her friends are saying it was a wrong decision and even my (very conservative) mom is pissed. Literally me and my dad are the only people who support her decision and have been talking to her daily. Her husband is keeping the house since it's in his name and she is moving from the house to an apartment by herself elsewhere. Do you guys support her decision? Or not? I believe it was right because it helped her move on and gave her some peace, and I believe it also was in the baby's favor considering all the problems it would've had. but I guess pro-lifers support all life no matter it be a normal life or one with mental/physical problems. What do you guys think?
>>
>>16616640
I'm what would be called very conservative. Your sister didn't do anything wrong. She's not well and is single. How do you think the kid would turn out? Would she love it and be able to give 100%?

One of the several instance when abortion is acceptable is when it's a health risk to the mother.

Suppose your sister flipped and killed the baby when it was months old? Everybody would be more upset.
>>
She's not some psycho killer but I get your point
>>
I just noticed in the first sentence I said /b/ instead of /adv/ whoops my bad
>>
>>16616650
She did the right thing.
>>
>>16616650
yeah i agree

your sister did the right thing

youd be surprised how stress and heartbreak can transform a person, nevermind being pregnant or having an infant to look out of on top of everything. kids life would have sucked, plus it might have been fucked from the meds too
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.