[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
newtolove
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (33 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
33 KB, 480x360
i have been really close to a certain girl(18 y.o), we shared so much, i'm really fucking in love with her, i've never experienced these sensations, my head is about to explode every time we smile to each other or just stay close and cuddle, i won't explain the details but i found a conversation with someone who knows her really well: crush (*)

-i can overcame the my last relationship easily , unlinke you, you did it the first time with "some guy" and one never forgets the first time
* i forget everything
-are u sure?
* yes

i don't know how am i feeling i feel sick, idk, she doesn't seems like a girl that does that kind of things and i feel like a fucking idiot by feeling so happy for simple things like, innocent smiles, cuddling, cooking for her, sleeping while i play with her hair, i don't feel on the friendzone either because she behaves different with me, and when we are alone. i feel disappointed, iknow that that sounds so sexist but i can't do anything about what i feel.
>>
at one point you'll fuck her, then hopefully you'll keep doing it until you stop giving a shit. who knows by that time you might be over her
>>
This post makes no fucking sense OP. What the fuck is that so called conversation you posted supposed to be?
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.