[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the cheapest most cost effective way you can live
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 236x177) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 236x177
What's the cheapest most cost effective way you can live while still holding a job? Like some mud hut on the beach or van living type shit.
>>
>>16616326
Living out of your vehicle if you're crafty and resourceful, and don't mind how much it's going to actually suck.

Or you can rent a room in someone's house for a couple hundred bucks a month.

I like the third option I'm about to give you: Get a job that pays you more or work your way up to a higher wage that affords you a decent living situation.
>>
And still function well? A cheap apartment with too many roommates. Living in your car and shit is way more exhausting and unsanitary than you might think. If you live somewhere with a college or university, it's super easy to find young people looking for that same setup and get less than 300/month rent. Even cheaper if you share food and setup a grocery-buying schedule. I did this in college myself and lived on very little while still living what I consider a decent life. Also, never go out to eat and give up alcohol/drugs.
>>
>>16616326
Are you that same Anon who lives in a small town and wants to move to a big city with $300?
>>
>>16616326

depends on two things
1) how long you intend to live like that and
2) what you are willing your diet to be.

cant really cook in your car, so most people resort to junk food or ordering out, which is expensive. also, real quick, do you have a car to live in? cuz if not buying ones a pretty big down payment.

if you can live off of fruits and veggies you'll be fine cuz they are cheap as fugg, but most people will start to go crazy without a warm meal. you dont realize it now but you are very used to your comforts.

the cheapest way is to live with a friend or family member who will let you stay for cheap or free. im assuming you dont have that, so the next cheapest way is to apply as a gay houseboy for older gay men. you dont even have to be sub, many older gay men will let you live with them if you let them suck ur dick.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.