[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I deal with having a small package? Had women leaving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: MG_5402.jpg (96 KB, 1280x1035) Image search: [Google]
MG_5402.jpg
96 KB, 1280x1035
How do I deal with having a small package?

Had women leaving me because she wasn't sexually fulfilled. Had people bugging me because that bitch spread shit around after we broke up. Sometimes when I'm about to sleep with random women they fake sex/orgasm or they just ditch me after they see what I've got (unless they are drunk as fuck).

Well, after I broke up with my ex and had a series of shitty experiences, I started losing confidence on myself. I'm feeling miserable nowadays and I really don't know what to do on that matter.

Can I get some sort of implant or something? Anyone tried that? Can I do anything else?
>>
step up your oral game, faggot.
>>
>>16616226
What size is your special delivery?
>>
>Can I get some sort of implant or something? Anyone tried that? Can I do anything else?
Yeah, they exist, google.
Also, amazing protip, you can date small women.
>>
>>16616337
>dating small women

This is basically what nature intended for you, so give it a shot.
>>
>>16616318
I can, I will. I doubt it will work, really. Some women won't even give me a chance after seeing the package.

>>16616321
5.1 inches

>>16616337
My ex was kind of sort of small. She was 5'5. I usually go for smaller women, I like them better. But I don't see it working that well.
I already googled about that. I want to know about people that got that. How it feels, problems and etc.
>>
Are you doing the correct positions OP?
There's many positions that won't let you go all in.
>>
>>16616393
The average for whites is about 5 inches. Asians and indians about 3-4 inches. You're ok.
>>
>>16616421
That's not true at all, stop trying to make OP feel better. He's below average, don't pretend he's not.
>>
OP stop being an insecure faggot. You're fine.
>>
>>16616393
>5.1 inches
You're perfect for petite women, and you're average. It probably has more to do with your personality and lack of technique than your penis. If you think PIV sex is all it takes to get a woman to orgasm, you're seriously mistaken. It's more complicated than that.

>>16616427
You sound insecure as fuck, anon.
>>
>>16616452
>You sound insecure as fuck, anon.
I'm a girl. I don't have a penis.
>>
>>16616456
>I'm a girl. I don't have a penis.
So you're just unaware of the facts or trolling on the insecurities of young men. I have a vagina too, and I'm not a size queen. Average is just fine.
>>
>>16616473
I never said there was anything wrong with average.
>>
>>16616427
>When erect, the average penis swelled to 5.2 inches in length and 4.6 inches in circumference.
>http://www.menshealth.com/sex-women/average-penis-size

I don't lie.
>>
>>16616478
No, but you did show your complete lack of knowledge on the subject of penis size.
>>
>>16616481
First of all, there's no link to the original study. Secondly, that's just one study.

>http://imgur.com/a/3r5sH#0
Data from three studies compiled together. The average erect length of those three studies is 5.75 inches.
>>
>>16616498
Enlighten me: how?
>>
I get turned on to see extra little or flaccid small looking cocks. The abnormality of it is the reason. Normal clocks are boring. I'd enjoy yours so you know
>>
File: discussing-penises.jpg (16 KB, 235x226) Image search: [Google]
discussing-penises.jpg
16 KB, 235x226
>This thread
>>
>>16616513
>OP is average
>"That's not true at all, stop trying to make OP feel better. He's below average, don't pretend he's not."
You're just wrong.
>>
>>16616507
I don't really care. My penis is a little over 7 inches. I have no dog in this race, just presenting facts.
>>
>>16616528
But he's not average, he's below it. See >>16616507
>>
>>16616537
That's based on all three studies, and 5 inches is generally considered average (with a little breathing room). OP is still considered average.
>>
>>16616552
>OP is still considered average.
Unless you completely warp the meaning of 'average' to mean 'anywhere between the 20th and 80th percentile', he isn't.
>>
>>16616415
I'm trying out those. I noticed some difference yeah.

>>16616421
>>16616450
>>16616452
Well, people in my country have a little bigger package than the average world's (I live in Brazil) [Don't quote me on that, just heard that is so, but I do believe it to be true].
>>
>>16616568
Depends on the country too. Asian/hispanic countries have a much smaller average.
>>
>>16616589
I believe all those studies were from somewhere in the Western world, though I haven't checked. OP is from Brazil, which I think has a larger than world average penis size
>>
I'd still consider you as slave material.
>>
>>16616651
Not into that kind of play, but thanks.
>>
Unless they have a massive cavern for a vagina, penis size does not matter. If you thrust upwards you should hit the g-spot which is less than an inch inside the vagina.
I find it ridiculous how people can leave guys because of their penis.
>>
Find a girl into anal. While gay guys might be size queens, a nice girl might like your average sized cock for some good anal.

Also, I bet your insecurities are far more troubling than your penis size for your partners.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.