[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I stop being a such a nice and sympathetic person? It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: red pill 9654.jpg (51 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
red pill 9654.jpg
51 KB, 540x540
How can I stop being a such a nice and sympathetic person? It's leading me to do stupid things like buying people a bunch of crap because a situation they're in.

Or currently, I'm possibly going to marry a single mom who just divorced abusive husband so that she can stay with me and move away from him since I'm in the military and going to Germany. She's a situation I should really get away from but I can't because I feel obligated to do good. I haven't even fucked her and here I am feeling as if I have to marry her because she's pushing for it.

I want to be able to not care and feel good about it but I can't. Help!
>>
>>16616218
Here's the thing: you're not nice, you're just a pussy.

You aren't feeling the need to marry this girl because you believe her happiness means more to you than your own well-being. To me, it sounds like you still put your well-being happiness above hers, which is fine. No one but you can decide what's important, but what isn't fine is that you just don't have the backbone to go up and tell her
>Look, I want to help, and I want you to be safe, but I don't want to put myself in this situation. I don't feel comfortable with the direction this relationship is going, and I don't want to get roped into something I'm not ready for.

There's more than one way to do good. You don't have to marry her, but you don't have to dump her at the wayside.
>>
>egypt
>black
Do people really tell themselves this
>>
Memorize Atlas Shrugged
Problem solved.
>>
>>16616458
its a meme you dip
>>
>>16616462
The entire book was just an excuse for that 30 page radio rant. You may as well skip the middleman and just read that.
>>
>>16616458
>there are only two races
>>
>>16616908
who are you quoting?
>>
>>16616218

Face it--you're an asshole.
That pic in your OP is proof.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.