[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come girls go to the bad boy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Sans.png (23 KB, 178x172) Image search: [Google]
Sans.png
23 KB, 178x172
Someone tell me please? I mean I try really hard, yet none of them seem to like me/look at me as friends. Do people really fall in love with people that call them ugly? Because I see that so much. Someone should explain this stuff to me ? or give me advice to change my ways.
>>
It's more about confidence than good/bad. I'm a very nice guy, but I get attention from women when I'm confident regardless. Women like it if you give the impression that you're strong and don't need them.
>>
>>16616070
I feel like some girls just really want to please assholes. They put up with being treated like shit because they have this glimmer of hope they'll impress their SOs someday. It's not simply because the guy is a dick.
Keep being a a good person and you'll find someone, don't worry.
>>
>>16616070
Because they don't have the personality of a wet blanket.
>>
>>16616117
this,
girls want excitement and fun and that's really all there is too it.
>>
So they would rather be treated like shit than like a human being? how odd lol.
>>
>>16616251
weird, isn't it?
>>
>>16616251
Would you rather feel pain and pleasure in equal doses or absolutely nothing at all?
>>
>>16616251
Its not that you fucking stump.
"Badboys/assholes" are attractive because they dont show that theyre self concious they show confidence and this sometimes goes hand in hand with being an asshole.
Your insecurities must be super obvious if the girls dont go for you.

citation: I fucked alot of girls in highschool and college because im a confident asshole and get off to fucking girls with beta orbiters
>>
>>16616251
That's not how it works, you retard. Girls would simply pick an asshole over you because you're a desperate whiner. Nobody finds that attractive.
>>
>>16616946
t. internet badass
>>
>>16616104
This this this, and not just women. No one likes someone who behaves like a five year old and need to be taken care of. Know your thing, do it, and provide, and you will be liked by everyone.
>>
>>16616070
the ones who do are sluts
>>
>>16616070
Maladaptive reasons. It makes no sense because it's something we should have evolved out of but didn't.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.