[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
he's too big, I'm too small, fugggg, pls halp
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 2
He can't cum from fucking me because he gets overstimulated well before ever reaching that point. Anyone dealt with this before? Getting kind of desperate for a solution here. Googling the issue from my side results in page after page about vaginismus and the girl being in pain and not being able to get it in at all and blah blah blah - none of which applies. Googling it from his gives a bunch of stuff about ED (has zero trouble getting off when my cunt *isn't* choking the life out of him) and/or says he can't cum due to death-gripping it (which he doesn't do) during masturbation...though he's now thinking maybe he should. I've been thinking (and unsuccessfully trying to find ways to) stretch me out a little so the fit is a bit more accommodating. You guys got any ideas?
>>
This sounds like the kind of problem I'd like to have. Jokes aside, though, just jerk him off or blow him right after you come. Pretty much every guy will be fine with getting a bj+facial in place of squiring into a condom.
>>
>>16616036
More foreplay and lube.
>>
anal

no, seriously
>>
>>16616052
My twat renders his dick uncummable even faster when I cum.

>>16616055
Doing a lot of both already. Moar?

>>16616077
Considering this.
>>
>>16616158
Hm. My problem with the anal solution is that you might have the exact same problem. Asses are usually tighter than pussies, if a little stretchier maybe.

You might just have to blow him first, and get off afterwards. As a guy, I know I wouldn't mind that, but I guess it would be a little disappointing sometimes.

Remember, you can always win back points by worshipping his monster cock. Hell, sounds like he deserves it.
>>
>>16616052
>using a condom
You're doing it wrong.
>>
I'm pretty small and my husband is pretty big, but it doesn't sound like we're as bad as you two.

What positions are you doing? Your pussy is literally strangling his dick? Can he even thrust at all inside you? Does it hurt you? How wet do you get? What kind of lube do you use? Have you ever used a vibrator, and if so, do they fit?
>>
I have a very large penis, and my wife is 5'0". For a long time she could barely fit me inside without extreme pain.

Just use lots of thick lube (high-quality lube is a must, I can't have sex without it). Otherwise, have lots of foreplay. You CAN fit him comfortably, a baby is made to come out of you for goodness sake! If you want to loosen up, get a moderately-sized dildo and use it regularly. It WILL help.

Hey, at least you've never been cock-blocked during one night stands because the woman doesn't have Magnums. I have. It sucks. I can't fit into normal condoms.
>>
>>16616258
I hear ya it's just...my problem with anal, jerking him off, or blowing him beforehand is that none of those are really a solution. It's kinda just trying to make the best of it or whatever, you know? As it stands I'm getting off 3 or 4 times and he's getting blue balled. Plus he really likes creampies and that's obv not happening. It's fucking with my head. There's gotta be a way for sex to be satisfying for *both* of us, right?

>>16616341
I'm on birth control. Tried a condom anyway last night. They make it worse if anything.
>>
>>16616389
>implying vaginismus doesn't exist
>le magnum meme

Magnums are made for the average penis size and stretch to incredible lengths

They're also thick and shit; just like you
>>
>>16616392
>creampies

Cumming in a woman has a special word now? That's not a fetish, man. That's just the end of sex.
>>
>>16616397
Well, I can physically fit regular condoms on my dick. But they're so tight they hurt, to the extent that I lose an erection.

Magnums are actually fairly comfortable, though. I don't know why, exactly, nor do I care to research it. I'm not some condom expert, bro.
>>
>>16616389
>high-quality lube
What do you use? My wife and I tend to just use coconut oil when we need some lube.
>>
>>16616402
You've never heard of that? Is been called that for a long time.
>>
>>16616413
The difference between magnums and regular condoms are .32 inches in length, not even thickness. It's completely psychological.
>>
>>16616357
>What positions are you doing?
Missionary, whatever missionary with my legs on his shoulders is called, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy, standing bent over bed doggy, flat doggy(?), sideways. Whatever really. Neither of us is shy.
>Your pussy is literally strangling his dick?
Seems to be the case, yeah.
>Can he even thrust at all inside you?
Yep. No difficulty there.
>Does it hurt you?
Nah. As long as we start out gentle and don't go too deep too soon, I'm good.
>How wet do you get?
Slippery? Moist? Lol not sure how to quantify this one but it's the usual amount I guess. Still use lube anyway though, because lube.
>What kind of lube do you use?
Coconut oil.
>Have you ever used a vibrator, and if so, do they fit?
Yes and yes. Well stocked toy drawer. This is all a pretty new thing for me. I'd never known "too tight" was even a thing until fairly recently.
>>
>>16616444
Actually to correct myself, the girth is bigger by almost a centimeter.
>>
>>16616447
Have you had this problem with any other man? Has he had this problem with any other woman?

If you were actually too tight, it would be uncomfortable for you as well. I'm getting the feeling that the problem is somehow in his end. Is he uncircumcised?
>>
>>16616482
>Have you had this problem with any other man?
Nope
>Has he had this problem with any other woman?

>it would be uncomfortable for you as well.
It was at first. We actually kinda broke me for like 3 days the very first time we had sex lol. Now as long as we start slow-ish it's fine

It's not that it's so tight as to be causing discomfort necessarily, it's just tight enough that it's way overstimulating for him.

>Is he uncircumcised?
And very sensitive, yes.
>>
>>16616556
>>>16616482
>>Has he had this problem with any other woman?
Hit submit before asking him, my bad.
"Not to this extent."
>>
How big is he even?

Is it the head of his cock that is over sensitive? How does that relate to your pussy being too tight?

>not to this extent
So it had happened for him before to a certain extent?

I'm still getting the feeling that the problem is on his side. Has he talked to a doctor about it?
>>
>>16616621
>How big is he even?
Big enough that I am too small for him.
>Is it the head of his cock that is over sensitive?
Yes
>How does that relate to your pussy being too tight?
wut
>>not to this extent
>So it had happened for him before to a certain extent?
Yes.
>I'm still getting the feeling that the problem is on his side. Has he talked to a doctor about it?
I really doubt it. Nothing's broken on either of us, it's just anatomy and sizing and whatnot.
>>
>>16616713
>wut
If the problem is that the head of his penis is too sensitive, then what dies that have to do with your pussy being too tight? Tight pussy or not, the head of his penis is going to be rubbing against the walls of any vagina. This sounds like a completely different problem from you saying that his cock is being strangled by your pussy. If that were the case, you'd feel pain and thrusting wouldn't be easy.

I don't think he's too big for you. You're basically saying that you have none of the problems that size would create.

The problem is the over sensitive nature of his penis head. He should discuss that with a doctor.
>>
>>16616036
>>16616447

Exact same situation here but I'm the guy

Have to take it slow at first but she gets very wet so we fuck no problem. I can never come though, I've even reached the tipping point a couple of times and the climax just doesn't come.
>>
>>16616753
...because if the walls of the vagina it's rubbing against are too...ok look, you know how if you were to take a hitachi and press it directly against the clit on full power, some girls would be down with that and others wouldn't be able to handle it because it'd be too intense? It's basically like that. Do you also think such girls' clits need medically attended to?

>>16616755
He's been able to cum a handful of times but usually it gets overstimulated and doesn't happen. How long have you two been together/fucking? And how often? And has it been like this with other girls for you? Does it get better over time or anything??
>>
>>16616815

Just over 6 months. I've been with several girls before and only one of them could ever bring me to climax and that was with incredible blow.

I've never been able to cum from sex and it looks like this is gonna be the 3rd good relationship lost because of her insecurity feeding off that.

It really sucks. I would go to a doctor but I can't afford to. I think that's the first thing your bf should do. Just make an appointment and have a chat
>>
>>16616815
He's finding normal sex to be painful and having difficulty because of it. Your hitachi comparison doesn't work in this situation.

Look, from everything you've described, this isn't an issue about size. Why are you so apprehensive about him discussing this with his doctor?
>>
>>16616829
Hm. Can you cum by yourself if you jack off?
>>
>>16616848

Easily with foreskin over, with head exposed it takes much, much longer and needs constant lubrication.

The issue is definitely it being too sensitive, but I don't really see any way of lessening that aside from use. The problem is most usage is painful
>>
>>16616036
wear a condom
guaranteed to reduce sensitivity by up to 100%
>>
>>16616852

I'm >>16616829 & >>16616851 and I can't keep it up with a condom
>>
>>16616837
>Look, from everything you've described, this isn't an issue about size. Why are you so apprehensive about him discussing this with his doctor?
Because op is actually the guy and is posting from the girl's perspective. Your advice is crushing his illusions of having a huge shlong and is therefore throwing out actual good advice.
>>
>>16616837
You're right, the hitachi thing apparently gave off the wrong idea. It's not painful. It's too tight/stimulating/whatever to be pleasurable after a certain point, and that point gets reached far sooner than the point of climax usually. I'm not outright against him seeing his doctor about it, I just don't really see the point, that's all. What could a doctor even do? Much less be willing to do?

>>16616851
Ah. Sorry to hear that anon.

>>16616882
Kek. Totally caught me. I'm hella insecure about the diminutive size of my junk. No, really.
>>
>>16616907

I agree about the doctor but what harm can it do? May as well have an appointment even if just to eliminate that.

But yeah as someone going through the same thing, my advice is just be patient with him and keep trying the same/new things. I think time will fix it
>>
>>16616036

My gf is very little and i love it, it feels amazing.

However at first it's been very difficult to enter into her due to the narrowess, but after a while she stretched a bit and it became way easier. Sometimes it could still be a challenge to not explode into her after some minutes, expecially if she's particularly horny or when she's about to come, and i'm just above average.

In my experience you two only have to take your time and fuck a lot so that your cunt could stretch a bit and your bf could get used to your dimensions. In the meantime blow him after you come, do it well and he will love it.
>>
>>16616465
It's isn't psychological, why the fuck would they make them. I have the same experience as the other anon. Regular condoms cause physical pain to put on and wear. Large condoms do not cause pain and can be rolled down easily. Both are similar in length but larger has more girth or stretch, I'm not sure. You clearly have no fucking clue what you're talking about.
>>
>>16616986
Thank you<3
>>
Stop being a dildo you massive fucking dildo.
>>
>>16617001
t.Trojan marketer
>>
>>16617001
>>16617001
YOU clearly have no idea what your talking about. Look it up yourself. The differences are what anon says. They are bigger, but only very slightly so. If a normal condom fits on a guy, a magnum would fit just as well. A normal condom can literally fit over your entire arm if you tried.

It's completely psychological. Magnums sell because guys want to feel good about themselves. Sorry that your mind is so easily fooled.
>>
>>16616036
Timing.

You're going to have to have him go in when you are closer to orgasm than not.
>>
>>16617402
Yeah normal condoms choke me to the point I never came. I need Trojans. My sex life improved markedly afterwards.
>>
>Complaining about being too tight.

Babies come out of there. Unless he's the circumference of a coke can, in which case I doubt you could fit it in your mouth, just take the penetration a bit slower.
>>
>>16617512
Cool. I guess that extra centimeter mattered a lot.
>>
He's gay.
>>
>>16616882
>Because op is actually the guy and is posting from the girl's perspective.
Honestly I got that impression as well.
>>
>>16617537
It's a legitimate issue. When it's too tight, it literally hurts to fuck, and developing friction burns on the head of your dick stings for a week.
>>
>>16617504
Interesting. Will give this a shot, thanks!

>>16617748
Lol this is him: >>16617069
Legitimately getting kinda curious why you guys have gotten the impression I'm a dude.

>>16617780
Hi. Any further insight you could offer on this?
>>
Be creative, use other holes, and profit.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.