[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My bf wanted hardly to break up with me 6 months ago. I cried,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: crying-woman1-728x728.jpg (72 KB, 728x728) Image search: [Google]
crying-woman1-728x728.jpg
72 KB, 728x728
My bf wanted hardly to break up with me 6 months ago. I cried, he decided to give me a chance.. But something has changed.
I was so in love with him and caring.
Now recently I was more distant and he seems to be more kind. Today he got angry with me, thursday it's new year, you think I should wait if he calls me back (generally I am calling him back and he needs coaxing)?
If he didn't it means he didn't care?
>>
>>16615888
Honestly, he's probably not thinking about you at all right now. Other people have their own lives; things that seem important or significant to you are meaningless to them.

If I can ask, why did he want to break up with you before? That's probably the key to understanding his behavior.
>>
>>16615901
He said I was unbearable, I was complaining for nothing and criticizing all the time (it was true but he is like me xD)
Now I'm not the same, I changed for him, I don't know if it was enough :/
>>
when you're in a relationship, you both have to be the one calling the other (metaphorically; you need to put in the effort).

Otherwise, break up.
>>
>>16615953
In fact I didn't let him the time to call me back first (I miss him so fast). Should I test him this week to see if he cares or not?
>>
>>16615929
There are some people who say you shouldn't change for someone else. That's bullshit, but you should only change if it's to make yourself better. That sounds like what happened in this situation, so I'm fine with it. Just a side note.

The real problem is that you seem more interested in keeping this relationship than you are in the guy himself. What is it you like about him? What is it he likes about you? Feeling like you're "in love" is a nice thing, but it's what's behind that that makes it stick.
>>
>>16615972
We have the same humor, we love the same trips, we have some activities in common

One thing has changed: he did not pay as much attention as before, whereas I'm doing the opposite.
>>
>>16616028
>>16615969
Alright, well here's my take. This guy is probably all right, and will probably let you be his girlfriend add long as it doesn't cost him anything. He might only be sort of interested in you, but he's not into any other girls, so you don't need to be jealous. You sound like you're fun and good company sometimes, and clingy and annoying other times.

You should give him some space over the holidays. It's a time for him to do other things, and if he wants to see you he will. Don't "test" him, because guys hate that and it's toxic to a relationship - sets you up as opponents rather than as partners.

Also, if you're having trouble going a week without taking to him, maybe you should think about whether you're letting too much of your life get wrapped up in this guy.
>>
He wanted hardly to break up?
>>
Waiting for him to call your or not will not change anything, the issue is elsewhere. How long have you been with each other ? It's seems like this guy doesn't care about you... He is in a relashion that suits his lifestyle and he doesn't have to do anything because you're giving him a lot more attention than he actually deserves. You have to find a way to balance your relashionship otherwise you'll lose yourself.... Believe me, i've been there.

If your relashionship is toxic, you should've been able to see it through his behavior everyday. If he doesn't want to change for the best and keep acting like he doesn't care about you, he is only letting you down from living your own life. Don't settle for your own happiness.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.