[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /adv/. i don't know what to do. i dated this girl for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: NIN_ERASER_02 1920x1080.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
NIN_ERASER_02 1920x1080.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
hey /adv/. i don't know what to do. i dated this girl for a month up until this morning and she was recovering from a mentally abusive guy previously. she loved me so much, i loved her more than anything. the sex was so good, i wanted to be her husband, she wanted to be my wife. her asshole ex texted her and she left, saying she loves me but loves him more and they have "history". i feel like killing myself, and there is no one as perfect as her for me. how do i get her back?
>>
>>16615879
> the sex was so good, i wanted to be her husband

not the only one that can give it to you like that.
that's a guarantee bro.

you've been pussy wiped. your not in love, your just infatuated because of good pussy. go out and get laid. watch, she'll fade away.
>>
>>16615884
no you fuck, the relationship was more than sex. everything we had was mutual and in sync. our tastes, hobbies, everything. i had already lost my virginity at this point, to another girl, so i'm not pussy wiped, and if i wasnt so insular i bet i could get lots of sex. we were in love, no doubt about it.
>>
>>16615879
It was a month bro. You need to chill. How do you know that you two could have been compatible long term? I'm sure that she is a nice girl and all but if she left you to be with another guy she's not the one for you.
>>
>>16615896
it takes two to be in love bro. but she left. sorry dude, I don't think I have to tell you what that means. *hugs.
>>
>there is no one as perfect as her for me

I highly doubt your perfect girl is someone who would leave you for someone else.
>>
Forget about this bitch and move on.
Also you could make her realize what she lost - you, man who loved her.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.