[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As a guy, if I meet a girl and we hit it off and go on a date,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5
As a guy, if I meet a girl and we hit it off and go on a date, I get a little excited. I tell my friends and shit about her when I hang with them.

I dont jump the gun or anything, but I have a very active mind, I think about everything, consider every angle and option.

Now, I dont date people for no reason. If I date a girl, if I even ask her out, its because I like her. I already have feelings for her. I wanna get to know her

So if we date a few times, then it doesnt quite work out, and we dont become a thing. Im fine with it. I can deal, Im a good looking guy I'll meet someone else.

But I may have already admitted, to myself and other people, that I had feelings for this girl and really liked her. Which is true.

So when the next girl comes along it all feels a bit... cheapened? Like nobody's really special, because if it doesnt work out, someone else will come along. Thats just how life works.

And if I really do meet someone new and have feelings for them, then telling people about them makes me feel kinda shitty. Like people just think "Oh yeah you really like this girl, just like the last one, and the one before that."

How to deal? I mean it feels almost like you should just keep your shit to yourself and not tell anyone about it. And not get excited about it.

I mean obviously you wanna meet someone special and fall in love. But then, is anyone really special? If realistically you can just meet someone else after?

Dunno how to deal with this very low key strange kinda feel
>>
>>16615820
What is love if baby dont hurt me no more... jk op you seem a bit too romantic for today standards
>>
File: damn straight.gif (2 MB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
damn straight.gif
2 MB, 350x350
>>16615840

I dont mean to be. Im a very Apragmatic person. I guess I just see the world as more dramatic and exciting/romantic than it actually is
>>
File: BREED.jpg (18 KB, 250x300) Image search: [Google]
BREED.jpg
18 KB, 250x300
>>16615840
>>16615851

I just dont understand where you draw the line

Either romance and love and feelings and all that shit are all real and alive and well and we're all on some sort of quest to find our one true love and share a magical connection

Or we're all a bunch of apes humping each other and hanging out for shared shelter and warmth and food.

Wheres the happy medium?
>>
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 287x176) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 287x176
Stop falling for every girl you meet, you can be friends you know.
>>
File: I dont even.gif (2 MB, 236x224) Image search: [Google]
I dont even.gif
2 MB, 236x224
>>16615859

I dont. I fall a little bit for every girl I date tho.

I just dont date just ANY girl. I only date girls I like. And if I like someone or something, I dont half ass it, I REALLY like it.

I dunno mang maybe Im crazy
>>
>>16615876
Yeah I get it.
Maybe start having platonic female friends instead of seeing all girls as sexual partners. I think that is what is causing you to go "all out" and take things so seriously. They probably smell that desperation and run for the hills.
>>
>>16615876
>I just dont date just ANY girl. I only date girls I like.
Well, no shit, guy. Most people date people they like. It'd be pointless not to.

>And if I like someone or something, I dont half ass it, I REALLY like it.
You can like someone, and get really excited about it, but that doesn't mean you have to tell everyone immediately. It's like dealing with early pregnancy, in a way. When you're a few weeks to a few months along, you just generally keep it under wraps in case you miscarry or there's some sort of accident. The 6 month mark is when people tend to reveal stuff to friends and family.
>>
>>16615820

What's the problem? This is life.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.