[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm gay but my parents don't know and i want to tell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
I'm gay but my parents don't know and i want to tell them, but they hate gays.
Any ideas on what i should do?
>>
>>16615794
They'll find out once you get herpes.
>>
Tell em stop being a pussy your their son they will most likely will love you and if they dont fuck em
>>
>>16615794
Just act like a normal guy. Keep your faggotry in the bedroom. If you want to suck cocks, dont do it publicly. Dont wear heels and skirts.
>>
Do you live with them or otherwise depend on them for anything?
>>
I live with them
>>
>>16615794
Don't tell them, obviously. Don't act like they're obligated to accept you. Examine why it is you want to tell them, and I think you'll find your reasons are essentially selfish.

Live out your life discreetly, and in a manner that will make them proud. You've been dealt a shitty hand, and I sympathize, but you need to make the best of it, and given that you can't change others, I think this is it.
>>
okay..... thanks
>>
>>16615794
Do you still live with them? If so, maybe its not the right time to do it. If not, try to do it gently, you are their kid, they will love you anyway.
>>
thank you everyone who gave me advice
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.