[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't know how to get over my Ex.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: Rango-035.jpg (236 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Rango-035.jpg
236 KB, 1920x1080
Hey, /b/, i've got a personal story to share with you.

Over summer, I met this beautiful girl over camp. We hit it off, and became very close before we "became a thing". Soon after I didn't want this to just be a camp thing, but I didn't know how she felt. We talked about it, and decided we'd try long distance. Before I agreed to it though, I asked her "Are you sure you can commit to it? I'd rather just be amazing friends or in an open relationship if you can't".

She went with it and we were a long distance thing. Skyped every night, talked all day, said good morning every day, it was incredible. She said I love you first, and at first I wasn't with it, but I came to be able to feel very strong love for her. We talked about going to each others dances (I'm a senior in HS, she's a junior), and saw each other about 3 more times before school ended. She lives in Hawaii, I live in Nevada.

Well, come a little over three months in our relationship and she starts to stop talking to me. Barely replies, won't tell me we aren't skyping, flunks out on talking, snapchatting, skyping, I started to stress REALLY bad. She wasn't just my girlfriend, or my love, she was also my best friend.

Come my mothers birthday, she tells me she wants to skype. I eagerly get on and she tells me she doesn't want to do this anymore. Doesn't want to be friends, doesn't want to talk to me, doesn't want anything to do with me before ending the call about 2 minutes in. I was devastated. Not only were we just planning for me to go to one of her dances just a few days before, but was everything a lie? Everything she ever told me?

I've never been so attached to somebody before and it's been 3 months since then. Found out she cheated on me with another guy from California, went to her dance with a guy that had a crush on her, started talking again to a guy that absolutely hated me for god knows why, and began being very provocative on her instagram (again).
>>
Just a few notes. She very much didn't treat me right emotionally. Her friend didn't know about me until a month into us being together, she never responded to a comment of mine on social media, never posted a picture, there was no indication she even had a boyfriend. I wish I could move on because she was a very mean person towards me, but I just don't understand why I can't "fall out of love" with her...
>>
File: 1427916926897.gif (1 MB, 392x400) Image search: [Google]
1427916926897.gif
1 MB, 392x400
>>16615556

I didn't even read your story because it doesn't matter.

Cut all contact with her. It doesn't matter why she did it, it doesn't matter that you don't understand it.

Its over. Its going to suck for a long time but you'll feel a little bit better everyday and sooner or later you'll fall for another girl who will probably break your heart again and then you'll repeat that cycle until you're about 25-26 and you actually have a fully developed brain stem to process adult relationships and around that time you'll finally be old enough to know what you want in a relationship and you'll find someone to spend your life with.

Thats how it goes for all of us. There's no way around it. It'll suck and then it'll get better.

Thats it. Theres nothing else to do.
>>
Fuck. Shit on /adv/ doesn't usually hit me this hard, but I'm in the exact same boat as you anon. Met a beautiful girl at camp over the Summer, she lives two states away. We both agreed to the long distance relationship, I asked her if she was serious, she replied yes. Everything was perfect, until a month or two in.

Just like you, she started giving me the cold shoulder. Stopped going on Steam. Stopped snapchatting me. Took two days for me to get a text.

Just like you, she never mentioned me to her friends, or our mutual friends from camp. Never liked my Facebook photos, no indication she had a boy friend.
>>
Just like you, she didn't care about my feelings. When I texted her how I felt, I wouldn't get a response.

Just like you, I can't get over her.
>>
>>16616466
You ever wanna talk on steam, my ID is USTR_TRUF
>>
Hey Bro,
Sounds like you are in love. Pure and simple, now the choice is for you to forgive her of what happened. You need to have a long heart to heart talk about your relationship and what feels comfortable to you.
Some stuff may work for others, but you are unique and you have a brain, heart and soul. Now use it and enjoy yourself!
Peace out Man.
>>
>>16615566
This OP. I'm sorry you had to deal with a cunt, but it's a genuine part of life. Hope you feel better soon man. :)
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.