[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Maybe i fucked up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
I only meet her for 2 months.
She break up with her ex 5 months ago, still not healt for a relationship.
She asked to have sex with me, we become budyfucks, wow amazing sex. Only that, she doestn want a relationship, but its ok.

WE meet more each other. Wow this gurl really really seems like me. We like almost the same movies, we think likely... definetly we like almost the same.

5 days ago she start thinking...

I have a dream where we breakup, dont tell her.

She starts to act strange, more cold.

I noticed it.

Ask her if she was ok.

- No.
She have dubts.

She says that Maybe if we continue together she may feel something and doesnt want that.

We meet this afternoon.

- Anon, it was amazing stay with u. U were almost perfectly. I liked a lot what we have been. You are adoreable "blahblash blah" Even my freinds dont know why i have to break with u, but i need to. Ifeel like its the correct thing.

> wtf gurl, what r u tellin me.

Try to persuade her to change her opinion, asking whats wrong and everything.

-"Its not you, u are amazing anon. Its about me that I cant"

Oh boi.

She leaves on a bus to her city. She feel like she's 100% sure to lose completely contact.

-------

And that was my day... wow amazing.
I'm not in love with her yet, ofc i like her, for me she's very pretty.
Its not about the sex neither.

But the real reason im totalled is mostly because I fell like I cant let her go. WHY? You only meet her for 2 months, there are more girls than fish on the ocean. Yeah sure, but I dont usually find people like her.
I really feel like she can be a very good friend, not only a gf (if come to the case). But she wanted to leave completely.

I dont understand her mind. I dont understand my status. Im just sad, but thats not everything.

Some advice Anons? Thanks.
>>
>>16615434
Don't comprimise on being fuckbudies if you aren't really looking for that as a gf bf relationship is far from that.Aim to get what you want and don't get algon with what is offered to you.
>>
>>16615446
Yes we aimed for that. But WE failed to get it done properly and now its fucked up.
>>
>>16615460
Well then you should first get your shit together and then get to her and explain her the relationship you want or just try to convince her and it surely will work but only if she trusts you as after such break up trust is what is most importance. So yeah if she doesn't trust you start by there if not proceed but first get your shit together anon and remember you didn't fuck up it was her who was fucked up.
>>
>>16615500
I explained to her this afternoon. That I liked her, and that knows that she¡s not ready for a relationship yet, but that I can wait and meet more each other before we take a mroe serious step.
>>
>>16615510
Idk then you should wait and just play your cards, but try by gaining her confidence and luck anon!
>>
>>16615537
Thanks mate.

I will wait 1 week to talk to her again.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.