[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do girls like it when you say stuff like "You like Daddy's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1451344005858.jpg (38 KB, 385x376) Image search: [Google]
1451344005858.jpg
38 KB, 385x376
Do girls like it when you say stuff like "You like Daddy's dick?"
Does that turn them on and make them more dependent on you?
What's the deal with acting like a father figure to your girlfriend?
>>
>>16615370

>do girls like it

depends on the girl. it turns out it is surprisingly popular but that does not make it the norm. find out. if ur with a girl ask her what she likes. theres no shame in that. make it a bit of a philisophically sexual conversation. mention simple things that turn you on. see if she says the same.

i generally get the worsto uof them by asking first, and thery say something simple, and they ask what my fetishes are and i kinda laugh and say 'ur not ready for that'.

then they want to feel like they're ready, and then to test the waters i say 'okay, whats your dirtiest sexual fantasy? trust me, ive heard it all, you wont scare me'.

then based on thier reaction (vanilla vs. kinky) decide to throw out the 'dad' bait.

>more dependent on you

not in my experience. those girls tend to be more of an independent type, and thast the reason they like that sort of sex. they can get out their submissive urges without actual commitment to being submissive.

>father figure

never had this experience so idk, though i do the daddy thing quite a lot.
>>
Depends on their fetishes

Personally: fuck no
>>
Depends on the girl, I personally love it but some would run away screaming so proceed with caution.
>>
No, you fucking degenerate. Unless you're trying to bang tumblrina whores with daddy issues
>>
gays really like it.
>>
>>16615370
>Do girls like it when you say stuff like "You like Daddy's dick?"
Age-play and family-play are... polarizing, to put it mildly. Some women will throw themselves at you for it, while others will run away screaming, but there aren't a lot of people in between.

Surprising someone with a phrase like this is probably not a good idea. There are much better ways to find out whether they're into this sort of thing, and THEN you can do it all you want.
>>
>>16615463
Aren't we all?
>>
>>16615380
Kek'd
>>
No, No, and NO.

It's not "being a father figure", It's being a masculine leader in the relationship.
>>
Is that Pat
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.