[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you get over the fear of failure when wanting to start
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: pepe_mirror.png (106 KB, 600x484) Image search: [Google]
pepe_mirror.png
106 KB, 600x484
How do you get over the fear of failure when wanting to start your own business? I'm tired of job-searching and finding nothing and prior to that I was tired of working under someone. I have a plan for a small business, but I am terrified if it doesn't work and I'm just back to basically slavery.
>>
I think you're looking at it the wrong way.

Business isn't always about investing massive amounts of money as a giant bet.

A business can start as a hobby like a craft on your spare time, if enough people like your product profit will increase, which will allow you to expand to meet said demand, and let it grow from there.
>>
>>16615368

a lot of this, but also,

>>16615355

>i am terrified if it doesnt work and im just back to basically slavery

if you dont try you'd just be back to slavery anyway, so why not give it a try? at the very least it defers the slavery.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.