[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, 18 year old virgin fag here, invited round to flatmates house
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: IMAG0128.jpg (3 MB, 3024x5376) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0128.jpg
3 MB, 3024x5376
So, 18 year old virgin fag here, invited round to flatmates house for christmas and newyear, secretly like her but don't do anything about it as shes my flatmate and it would make it awquard if she rejected. Now im here as I think she has been dropping hints recently but im not sure if I can read them properly.

1) said to her she was my type if she had blond hair about a week back, when she was drunnk af braught ut up to all her mates and mentioned that she could always have her hair dyed.

2) glances at me quite often and smiles when I notice then looks away

3) is rather comfortable with touching, havent tried to make too many advances there as its a dead giveaway, but seems comfortable with most things.

What would /b/'s advice be for me, any very subtle moves I can make to not make anything obvious but get a glympse of what I can expect.

Am living with her for the next 3 years at least so do not want to make anything obvious to creep her out at all

>pic unrelated
>>
>>16615253
This isnt /b/

Go for it. Don't be a pussy. So what if it's awkward for a little bit if she says no. Benefits outweigh the negatives. Go for it bitch tits
>>
>>16615276
Yeah sorry, origionally wrote this on b, then realised it will get no serious responses.

But if she says no it will ruin the bond between me and my flatmates 6 of us, as I continually go on about how we shouldnt like eachother because were flatmates
>>
>>16615253
If there's 6 other ppl involved, don't do it. Shit gets super awkward fast! Treat this like your workplace and don't date within.
>>
>>16615312
So really you dont want to be called out as a hypocrite?
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.