[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I avoid manipulative/dishonest women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: manipulative.png (41 KB, 610x471) Image search: [Google]
manipulative.png
41 KB, 610x471
I'm normally a pretty trusting guy but this has gotten me hurt quite terribly by multiple women. I'm getting better at spotting them, but at the same time it's really jaded my view of women and I can't help but be suspicious of them and their intentions to and about me.

How do I spot manipulative and selfish women earlier so I don't become a misogynist /adv/?
>>
>>16615218
>Implying they exist
Good luck.
>>
Date them for longer and trust your gut. False positives are better than letting some slip through. People will respect you for being decisive.
>>
>>16615219
I was implying that you were implying that there are women who aren't manipulative and dishonest...which there clearly aren't because all women are manipulative and dishonest
>>
>>16615218
Observe the things they do and not the things they say. Manipulative people consistently find ways to worm their way out of promises, obligations, and even of perceived attitudes they may have.
>>
>>16615218
>I'm getting better at spotting them

give me your wisdom what are some of the things that set off your radar?

>How do I spot manipulative and selfish women earlier

the best way is to clear your mind and not think with your dick. I would try fapping then try being around her. this is why many men dont get married at an older age because by this time the big brain has overpower their little brain. they see women for how controlling and manipulating they are. many women use sex to manipulate men into buying them things or try to deny him sex to punish him.
>>
Have a strong set of standards, boundaries morals and do not break them. If you suspect somebody to be manipulative, say nothing to them beyond small talk.

It's that simple, but requires some thinking and people watching.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.