[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stopped hungry or full
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: giphy (1).gif (378 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
378 KB, 250x250
I realized recently that for the past couple weeks I've completely lost the ability to feel hunger or fullness, no matter how much I ate or how long I go without eating. I haven't had any sudden changes in my diet, and I eat pretty decently, getting a good mix of food and staying quite thin. I could only find things for people missing one or the other, and the only thing I could find for losing both is depression, which isn't possible because I feel pretty incredible most of the time. Anyone know what could cause it? Having to estimate when and what you should eat all the time sucks.
>>
>>16615209

generally speaking after a certain age you still have to estimate how much you should eat to stay with in calorie limits, cuz we dont teach ourselves to slow down as we age.

anyway, consult a doctor? if you seriously got no sense of hunger or fullness then that could be rather serious. so go talk to a doctor. at best we could only give you a guess, but that guess would only lead you to going and confirming with a doctor.

cut out middle aged man.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.