[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Partner having part of her cervix removed for cin3 purposes tomorrow.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: am9XZgd_460s.jpg (42 KB, 460x306) Image search: [Google]
am9XZgd_460s.jpg
42 KB, 460x306
Partner having part of her cervix removed for cin3 purposes tomorrow. How can I help her get through this? We have a three year old boy together...
>>
Yeah. Fucking big thanks Adv... Tooo busy with bs cheating threads and faggot drama? Go fuck yourself. Cunts.
>>
>>16615265
you know this is a slow thread and of course people will stay in interesting threads
>>
>>16615265
U MAD.
Seriously, any advice someone might have had for you is gone. No one like to help greedy demanding people. Thank you for revealing your true colors before someone gave you advice after 25mins which is pretty good for her.
>>
>>16615265

>going on the slowest board
>being this mad that you don't get attention

Grow up faggot. That's how you can help her.
>>
I'm so sorry to hear about that. That is certainly a scary situation. Are the cells cancerous and that's why she is having the removal or is it a preventative measure? Regardless, the best thing I think you can do is make yourself available. Be there for her, be patient with her and her process of acceptance, and ask lots of questions. Ask your nurses and doctors for more education, clarification, and advice. Knowledge is power in this case and knowing more about her situation and what she is going through may actually help her and you get through this. She may be scared to ask certain things so speak with her and get those things answered to make sure that she feels confident and comfortable going into her procedure. As for your son, make sure he is comfortable, if it helps try explaining things to him for his developmental level, even if he might not get anything it might be good for you to talk it out with him, silly as that may sound. And for yourself, make sure you get your questions answered, make sure that you also have support and that your feelings or fears can be shared with someone who can also help you get through it. There is no rule book for this kind of thing, you just have to go with what you feel is best and try be as supportive as you can. Again I'm sorry you are going through this scary time.
>>
Nice useful advice above thank you sooooo much. Pricks. I have 12 hours to go until the woman I love is butchered by the NHS and this is the best you can bait me with? Go fuck your mothers. Pricks.
>>
>>16615318

That is a wonderful answer thank you. I have and am being there for her googling together. Son is too young to explain to. Really appreciate your answer thank you.
>>
>>16615307
This right here. It might harsh but it kind of speaks volumes to the kind of person you are OP when you got upset over not getting an immediate response. One you didn't realize the speed of this board and two you didn't realize the demographics of this board. No one here can really give good advice for what you're asking. It's just not in the wheelhouse of what people usually discuss here. Yeah there's a few people who can give insight but it's few and fair between. Anyway, I'm not trying to belittle you either but just stating facts.

You need to step back and look at the bigger picture. Don't get so easily frustrated. That's going to be the key to getting through your situation; patience. Any real advice you get from here should be abstract and isn't going to necessarily be based on your personal issue since it's fairly subjective.

Good luck with your problem though. Just be patient with her.
>>
It is pre cancerous... We have had our special dinner and drinks and are going to sleep now although I know I will not sleep at all. Thanks.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.