[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weird ''stalker''-like guy on bar.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1440528475957.jpg (85 KB, 717x1026) Image search: [Google]
1440528475957.jpg
85 KB, 717x1026
Hey, /adv/. I'm a dude. Tall, rather ''strongish''. I'm by no means affeminate or weak looking.

Last month, at the bar i always go after gym to eat, there was a guy in the line, in front of me. I looked at him slightly, and said ''What's up?'',so i jockingly asked if 'here'(i'm a foreigner) ''What's up'' is a retoric question that substitutes ''hi', hi smiled slightly at the bad ''joke''/legitimate question. He had a nice hair, so i politely asked him about it,since i was looking at his hair, not exactly as him. He told me where he cut it and all.

Thing is, that guy is a regular also there. After that day, he started going at the bar at the same time as me. I was eating in there when he at the first time called me to eat with him. I found it rather weird but, sure, i was just drinking juice, maybe he was up to some chat. We chat, and he bullshits a lot. A REAL lot. And obvious, made up lies. His stare is weird as well. He talks a lot, and always with vague answers waiting for me to complete them for him. I noticed right away, and after some time, i dismissed the conversation, and went away. The bartenders also noticed the weirdness in this guy, as we spoke about him sometime after that. Thing is, i also encountered him a few more times, and he always stares at me continuously and tries to conversate/sit with me everytime. As much as i hate the word ''creep'', he's one. Yesterday i went to eat with a few friends in there, and he was there. My friends noticed he kept looking at me constantly during our dinner. THen he suddenly comes to out table, greets me, sits by it's side, and start talking to me. He didn't look at my friends. Not once. I don't really believe he's an obssessed psychopath, but he does look like one. Even my friends noticed he didn't look at them once, and his weirds manneirisms. He's scrawny, shitskinned, ugly,and really tries his hardest to look better to me than he is. What the fuck is up, /adv/?
>>
He was the one that said ''What's up'', sorry i forgot the noun. For the record, also. I didn't ask the question in a flirty manner. It was normal, coldish, like i'm asking someone where the local mall is.
>>
>>16615167
Asking a guy about his hair is pretty gay, bro.

He's obv in love with you.
>>
>>16615192
Sure as hell he displays it in a weird manner. And i didn't even say it was nice. I just asked him where did he cut his hair, as in asking where there's a barber nearby.
>>
Last bump.
>>
>>16615167
1. what the hell am I reading

2. so the fuck what? there's no advice to give you. you're bigger than him. just ignore him lol
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.