[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to get rid off "the vibe"?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: potato man.jpg (86 KB, 542x700) Image search: [Google]
potato man.jpg
86 KB, 542x700
For a while, I have noticed that I creep people out, especially when it comes to women. Men are just chill and don't show any signs of disgust or hostility, same goes for old prunes as well.

I don't look attractive, but I am not hideous and I take casual care of my appearance. So it must be my behavior that is setting people off?

I never flirt, I am reserved and serious, I value professionalism and I don't act nice or negatively, just being neutral. I don't do anything unapporiate, yet why I am treated with disgust and contempt? Because I don't act like chad mcwonderdouche?

I don't understand, is it anti-charisma? Racism? Body language?

Something is wrong, and I cant tell what and I don't know how to fix it?

Well, I am deeply deep depressed, I feel apathy all the time, like whatever 24h for 4 years on a row: maybe people can actually tell that you are dead inside? is that the cause of irks?
>>
>>16614964
Are you super quiet or shy? That can creep people out who don't know you or know that you're just shy. I used to have a creepy vibe but it was only because I'd get nervous as shit around pretty women and end up acting awakward. Unless you're a rapist or pedo I doubt you're actually creepy, it's probably just some minor shit your doing that's throws people off. 99% of the people I've met that others have called creepy were just shy or awakward and unintentionally gave off a creepy vibe. They weren't actually creepy once you got to know them. If you had to guess what things do you do that might make someone uncomfortable?
>>
File: feels bad mang.jpg (16 KB, 350x501) Image search: [Google]
feels bad mang.jpg
16 KB, 350x501
>>16614978
I am slightly sadistic, that and my blatant emotional numbness are just something I keep inside, I am amoral and I wouldn't call myself a good person, in a more serious relationship I am capable of ruining lives whether intentionally or unintentionally, truly I am a evil cunt. Can people exactly tell of this? Do they know that i am not morally upsound? depressed?
>>
>>16614964

>it must be my behavior

prove it? as in, post pics, lets see. you might have some features throwing people off that you are just used to.

>i dont act nice
>just neutral

are you sure you arent just acting apathetic, which tends to piss people off?

>i feel apathy all the time

sounds like you mighta started with a small thing that snowballed. like you had resting bitch face and people treated you different so now you are jaded?
>>
>>16614964
Just laugh and have a good time.

That's all girls want is to have fun. And money, they like that too.
>>
>>16615150
I dunno, like I said guys are bein bros no prob. but chicks get all hostile, like you can tell they hate my presence, disgust etc. I don't flirt, smile or do anything, yet they get this serial killer vibe. lol
>>
>>16615160

like i said,

>it must be my behavior

prove it? as in, post pics, lets see. you might have some features throwing people off that you are just used to.

>i dont act nice
>just neutral

are you sure you arent just acting apathetic, which tends to piss people off?

>i feel apathy all the time

sounds like you mighta started with a small thing that snowballed. like you had resting bitch face and people treated you different so now you are jaded?
>>
>>16614964
You're right to be cautious. Girls are 10x more judgemental in social situations than guys are. Sitting close enough to a girl to be touching her is "gross" and "creepy" when you aren't attractive even if you don't have a choice in the matter. For example: you're sitting at a crowded table or you have to pile into a car because you're car pooling. Neither of those situations would be awkward for guys but for girls it's apparently way different. Get used to it if you're unattractive and do your best to avoid direct contact with women unless it is unavoidable or initiated by a woman (like a hug)
>>
File: normal respectable person.jpg (91 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
normal respectable person.jpg
91 KB, 600x600
>>16615172
Good. I don't want to end up in prison, just because I said hi to her.
>>
>>16615183
I never said anything about prison, bro. They'll just think you're weird and or gross.
>>
>>16615188
Man I just piss people off, shit I am doing my thing and they be hatin. but why?
>>
>>16615215
Because you aren't attractive. That's all that matters, really. If you're attractive you can do damn near anything and get away with it.
>>
File: deez nutz.jpg (184 KB, 580x317) Image search: [Google]
deez nutz.jpg
184 KB, 580x317
>>16615230
This doesn't make sense, non attractive guys get less attention true, but they don't this sort of flak, never of this caliber... These men have confidence and charisma, and are successful with their endeavors.

Did I answer my question? Is the lack of confidence that is causing all of this? I am not sure?. ???
>>
>>16615255
>implying countless women haven't thought that guy was creepy or gross as fuck
Please stop.
>>
File: come on.gif (998 KB, 250x189) Image search: [Google]
come on.gif
998 KB, 250x189
>>16615267
Now, where did I imply that concept of creepiness doesn't exist? Is it the weed or is your reading comprehension a bit lacking? Actually do me a favor and point out where exactly I implied this.
>>
I used to get this but I realised people are kind of afraid of me because I dress and look older and have that muscular/fat lumberjack build, also I don't talk much. It's kind of a good thing though because kids don't screw around and people like me once they know me.
>>
>>16615286
You related their confidence and charisma to the level of flak they received. Flak, in this case, being the amount of shit women talk in regards to your creepiness/weirdness.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.