[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
first world problems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Before & After Nose Surgery 59d.jpg (237 KB, 2530x1967) Image search: [Google]
Before & After Nose Surgery 59d.jpg
237 KB, 2530x1967
Yesterday I stumbled across an article about weak chin, facial structure, etc.

The article basically explained that how you breath as you grow up has a big impact on how your face is going to look like. So for example, if you breath through your mouth, the tendency is for you to have a weak chin.

Now everytime I look myself in the mirror I can't stop thinking about how I would've looked better if I actually properly breathed thorugh my childhood.

Now I think i'm deformed and feel sad when I think about my appearance. What to do?
>>
your weak jawline is related to genetics, nothing naturally can fix that.
>>
Save up and get surgery. Nothing you can do about it except for surgery. Or you can just accept the way you look.
>>
>>16614854
They posted an image of 2 twins. The 2 was taught how to stop breath through their mouth and to start breathing through their nose.

Only one of them actually practiced it. After a few years they looked very different.

Of course, that change is only going to happen when people are still developiing
>>
>>16614862
>people believe this
>>
>>16614868
The article was pretty convincing to me.

I would be happy if you could give me a source that would convince me to think differently.
>>
Other than go back in time and change things, nothing.
>>
Don't worry about it op
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.