[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So guys, me and my girl have been together for seven months,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Powstanie_Warszawskie_w_skr_cie.gif (107 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Powstanie_Warszawskie_w_skr_cie.gif
107 KB, 300x300
So guys, me and my girl have been together for seven months, but just recently we've kinda straightened up about things. She's been Christian all her life but when we got together, she apparently liked me for a while, and I took her virginity about a month or two after we got together. She liked it and of course I did, so we decided to take the correct procedures and I got some condoms, but we never got around to getting her on birth control because she lives with her father and everyone in the town she lives near knows her dad, so we just decided to wait. Eventually the sex with the condoms got painful, and we would just mess around and I just got around to not finishing anymore. And then after one intense night at church, she started to not enjoy anything I did to her sexually, so it eventually ceased. Now she wants to stop altogether because it's a sin. I know it's wrong to deliberately commit a sin while knowing it is, but we are both in college and we won't be able to get married for at least 4 more years. So I want to maybe convince her to get back into the swing of things in the bedroom, and have a healthy sex life again. How can I begin to convince her and actually get her to work and play so that she's not so uptight about it? Keep in mind before we got together she never really was sexual.
>>
gotta unbrainwash that bitch to love herself
>>
How can sex with condoms be painful?
>>
>>16614790

you have to deconstruct it for her. might be hard cuz some people do not waiver, but it sounds like she does.

sit her down and talk about sex, and explain that there are plenty of things that are considered sinful but are common place, and that even sex after marriage is still supposed to be only for pro creation, no condoms, no bith control, so unless she wants to be a baby factory her choices are abstain or be a 'sinner'.

go down the list of all the supposedly sinful things that are common place not just to society but for her as well. explain how they arent really sins and that while god himself is real, much of what is written in that book is not, being pieced together from an entire library of biblical literature to suit the time it was created.
>>
>>16614828
- condoms can dry out
- she could be reacting to the latex
- OP is not using extra lube
- the condom lube could be causing issues with her
>>
Buy better condoms.

I was on birth control for years, but after we got married I stopped. No matter which I tried, it lowered my libido, and I had to take it at the same hour every day. I didn't get an IUD either because in 2 years of nursing school I saw 3 girls my age have it perforate their uterus and have to have emergency abdominal surgery.

Those only have just less than 1% more efficacy rate if you take the stats of perfect use for condoms and stack them up against perfect use of the pill.

So we switched to condoms. There are so many kinds, but the thin ones pleasure him, and the lube ones with ridges pleasure me. They make a variety that is both. He properly uses it, and we've not had even a pregnancy scare in 3+ years of using just condoms.

Also, just show her how skewed these abstinence only philosophies are towards slut shaming women, and how their poster child (Bristol Palin) has had 2 babies by 2 different baby daddy, and hopefully she is smart enough to see fallacy. Also show her divorce rates.
>>
>>16614865
She doesn't want to get married either, because her past relationship has ended badly. And she's been going to church a lot longer than I have... I told her that I didn't want to masturbate because it made me feel degraded. I stopped for about eight days, then gave in cause my balls hurt. I can stop totally if I want to, but I don't wanna not nut for like 4 years. But I told her I was getting horny and she basically told me sucks for me, because she ain't sinning. Also, I was about to buy lube but I'm unemployed so as soon as we decided to stop smashing, we gave in once and she said she wishes she was on birth control. Also, she doesn't really have a sex drive until I stimulate her, so there's now way she would surprise me with sex or anything. It sucks, but I seriously doubt I could change her opinion on things as far as sinning because she believes every single sexual act is against God, even through the pants rubbing of my hard on but she still does it sometimes when I'm about to leave her house bc the she knows I can't get her to do anything. The other day I was in the shower with her and she bent over to turn the water off and I slipped it in, since it's been so long since I've felt sweet walls, I would have nutted in like ten seconds cause her ass is amazing, but I stopped because it was almost embarrassing. I still have one condom left, but I know if I even mentioned I wanted sex she would shut me down.
>>
>OP just admitted to rape
Mfw
>>
>>16615003
Nah man she really liked it, a whole lot of mutual pleasure, but she claims she can't finish because of the Holy Ghost in her making her stomach hurt. She told me I'm really good at eating that stuff tho. Rides my face til it drips down my whole neck. But I just wish there was non prescription birth control I could buy.
>>
File: image.png (493 KB, 702x677) Image search: [Google]
image.png
493 KB, 702x677
>>16614855
lmao okay
>>
>>16614930
She is showering with you?!

Nah dude she didn't suddenly become Holy. That is fucked up.

I'm saying this as a married woman.

Show her how the same books of the Bible that shame sex also claim a woman should always be submissive. Or that they shouldn't step to holy sites when menstruating. Or that to wear 2 different fabrics is a sin.

But she'll probably still evade sex because she may be not attracted to you. I've never heard of a sexual inactive. couple showering together.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.