[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a 19 year fat virgin with no really friends or social
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1450584043948.png (806 KB, 540x675) Image search: [Google]
1450584043948.png
806 KB, 540x675
I'm a 19 year fat virgin with no really friends or social life, my problem is that I'm loud childish and I like to be different I'm very sweet hearted (i always put other people interest before mine) but i really want to change any advice videos I can watch or books I can read that will help me
>>
>>16614584
>Lose weight
>Start putting yourself before others
>Grow up
Easy.
>>
>>16614605
You're at the wrong age to be putting others before yourself so often. You're allowed to be a little selfish in that regard. Work on yourself. If you feel fat, go exercise. If you think you're loud and childish and you don't like that about yourself, recognize when you are actually being loud and childish and work towards changing that.

While I would recommend a life coach on Youtube named Maire Dubuque (she's an older white woman, but she says some pretty good things about relationships and whatnot), advice videos and books alone aren't going to show you the way. You have to get up, get out there, and start making changes on your own. Then you'll find your own way eventually, as most everyone else does.
>>
>>16614632
thanks Anon.
>>
how to deal with being an afterthought
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.