[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to lose some 10 kilos, and I read that Jimmy Kimmel has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 4chan.jpg (87 KB, 525x423) Image search: [Google]
4chan.jpg
87 KB, 525x423
I want to lose some 10 kilos, and I read that Jimmy Kimmel has a diet program where he fasts two days a week (Monday and Thursday) and then he eats normally for the rest of the weekend. He´s looking much thinner than in 2007, and besides this is not the first story of this kind that I´ve heard.

Do you know any other way to loose 10 kilos this quickly?
>>
>guy has been losing weight since 2007
>fast weight loss method
>>
>>16614556
Read the /fit/ sticky
>>
>>16614556

Count your calories honestly and keep a log. Be honest about your lifestyle (are you sedentary? active?) and adjust your caloric intake as needed.

The moment I actually stuck to that I began seeing weight loss. The hardest part was sticking to it and actually being honest about how much food I was consuming. It's easy to underestimate portion sizes.

Don't do any fad diet, just learn to have some self awareness of what you're consuming and how much you're moving on a daily basis. Once you reach your goal weight, adjust your calories to maintain.
>>
>>16614556
Just cardio bro. Lift too if you want muscles. There is no lose weight quick secret besides drugs. Only way I lost the weight I wanted was by being less lazy. Even when I eat like shit I don't gain weight because I jog everyday. Working out is way more enjoyable than dieting or skipping meals.
>>
>>16614691
>The hardest part was sticking to it
Well yeah, that's why diets exist. They don't change the physics of weight loss. It's just a question of making it tolerable. Fad diets take the approach of making it seem either ridiculously simple (because easy = tolerable) or very quick, which diminishes the time over which it must be tolerated. Diets based more on biochemistry and endocrinology modify the sensation of fullness and hunger to get the most effect from the smallest portion of food.

You're right about keeping track of intake but psychology makes or breaks that effort. Do whatever fad or non-fad it takes to make that happen sustainably. If it takes wheat grass whatever juice to hold you at a deficit for weeks and months unbroken, fuck it, I'll down a glass myself as a toast.
>>
>>16614556
For once, I'd like to see these before and after sets feature consistency between their two photos. The people in the before's are usually miserable and slouched over and the after's ALWAYS has the person flexing. Pisses me off.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.