[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do I begin learning french, I'm starting to get a hang
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: I heil with Hitler.jpg (11 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
I heil with Hitler.jpg
11 KB, 320x320
how do I begin learning french, I'm starting to get a hang of the basics but I still need some other tips to understand it and speak it well.
>>
Duolingo, memrise, french movies/cartoons/etc. with subtitles, read french comics, etc. Also look for people you can speak with in Frwnch on /int/ and try to befriend a few who you can voice chat with too.
>>
>>16614422
thank you anon, will use this in the future
>>
>>16614408
Look for tutors in your area. That's I found mine for Russian.

Get a duo language book and a decent dictionary.

Study at least an hour a day.

Find opportunities to use the language. Learn vocabulary related to something you do all the time, or your job and use the French words instead
>>
If you live in Canada come to uLaval (Quebec City) for French as. A Foreign language. $1500 a semester and $330 a month for residence. It is a lot of fun and I've learned so much if such a short amount of time.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.