[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi everyone, I am in relationship with a 25 year old man for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
Hi everyone, I am in relationship with a 25 year old man for 3 years (I'm 25 too). I am so in love with this guy, since always I wanted to have kids with him, I can really define what is love thanks to him
Last summer he wanted to break up with me (we are breaking up all the time but this time it was very serious). I'm wondering if he had as much feelings as I have. I guess not cauz' I'm scaried of him now, I can't get upset with him without crying cause I don't want to breakup, he clearly has the "power" on me. He can do what he wants. I can't.

I've just met a man who fall in love with me. He seems very nice.

Everybody, my parents, my friends and people who know us tell me to break up with my bf, that he is a bad guy for me. Since ever.

The new man wants me to break up with my bf and to become his gf.

I don't know what to do.
Throw away 3 years of a relationship which makes me feel very bad
Or continue with him, cause I'm sure to love him for ever?

I don't know if I'm the problem..

So what should I do? I'm becoming crazy.
>>
Damn girl, you aren't 16 anymore. Get your shit together. On-off relationships are very immature. I strongly advice you to break up for good and NOT rush right to the next guy. Take a yearnor two to do some maturing. Everything else will just end in frustration
>>
>>16614308

If someone mistreats you when you're just going out, things aren't going to get better when you're married with kids. Make sure you're not confusing "love" with "dependence."

This other guy is another story. The hell's he talking about falling in love with you? You just met him and you're in a three year relationship. Unless you've been cheating pretty hard, it's pretty inappropriate for him to be declaring his love for you regardless.

My advice is to ignore this new guy, stick with your current guy based on him changing his act. If this leads to a break-up, well, so be it.
>>
>>16614338
Yeah I know you're right but I didn't want to face the reality. So painful :/
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.