[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Been with first GF for a year >When we first started dating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1414377937073.jpg (7 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1414377937073.jpg
7 KB, 184x184
>Been with first GF for a year
>When we first started dating she was pretty tight
>Now she is loose as fuck
>Like fucking a cup of water (she gets insanely wet)

Now it isn't too big of a deal, because after years of masturbation, I've got a ton of control over when I do or don't cum. But the feeling is just gone, and sometimes fucking her just feels like a chore because all I can feel anymore is wetness, no grip, no friction, nothing. When we first started dating, I could barely put 2 fingers in her and her pussy felt like it was constantly clinging onto my dick for dear life, now I could probably fit 4 in and probably my thumb too.

The fuck do I do? I think she is aware too, because recently she has been doing kegels and shit.
>>
>>16614204
If she's up for it, try anal?
>>
>>16614204

her pussy cavern larger than your cock?

She probably fuckin someone bigger than you/multiple people
>>
>>16614204
How tall is she? Does she have wide hips/shoulders?
>>
She was getting dicked down by bigger blacker penises
>>
she stopped doing her kegels after she had that child with her incubus, sadly
>>
>>16614204
>now I could probably fit 4 in and probably my thumb too.

I kek'd way too hard at this!
>>
So she's more relaxed and into it now. If a girl is "tight," she's either nervous or not that horny.
>>
>>16614476
lol
>>
>>16614335
What does that have to do with anything?

Start doing kegels and mention it to her. They are quite beneficial for men as well, and you can frame it as "look how cool this is, women can do it too, I'd love it if you learned to squeeze around my dick" instead of saying she's loose. True or not, that's not going to make her either tighter or more eager to fuck you.
I've heard there's some sort of app that helps you train (it's just flexing muscles but you need to build your way up to holding them longer for effectivec results) and sets the pace, you can suggest doing it together as a sort of sexual game and see if you can tell results.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.