[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1430702629374.gif (2 MB, 245x150) Image search: [Google]
1430702629374.gif
2 MB, 245x150
So, what are the best topics to talk to a girl?
How to make the conversation interesting without having the SILENCE.
This is a common problem of mine, I can't maintain a conversation fluid.

Also
>Made out with a girl, really cute
>Ask me to visit her to her university
>today I went, I talked to her for aout 1 hour and she gave me a tour of her University
>She leave later with a friend because she needed to do a project.
> This was 2 hours ago

The talk was good at first but then the silence appeared and didn't have any topic or things to say

Should I write to her after this? I'm really new to this and horrible in this things.

Picture kinda related of what happened wverytime i talk
>>
>>16614143
In those instances you just make out a little longer
>>
>>16614453
We made out in the party but we Both were drunk so that help a lot, the thing is after that. How to make a fluid conversation?
>>
Questions like;

>what did you want to become as a kid (why? how would your life look now if you tried to pursue that career?)
>are you youngest/oldest/middle child and do you believe it has shaped your personality?
>if you could/had to redo a life of your year, which would you choose and why?
>if you had to relocate to a different country, which one would you choose?

Don't get me wrong, you can't jump right in with questions like this (though I personally think the "what did you want to be when you grew up" is a good ice breaker) or use only intense emotionally loaded stuff like this. There needs to be lighthearted banter, trivia and neutral comments in between to make for an organic conversation. But questions like these are how you make the switch from just having a polite and friendly conversation to having a heart to heart.
If it works out, that is. But the thing is that if you start asking things like this and exploring them in depth (very important - do not work off a list or anything, treat every big topic like values or family or dreams or regrets that comes up like a new act in a play... you have a whole wealth of potential information and bonding there, flesh it out with stories and associations), humor and moments of sympathy should naturally arise. If you try to talk about things that matter to people emotionally in life and the conversation just remains wooden, then chances are you just don't have the chemistry and it's not worth it. But you have to give it an honest shot after the first awkwardness has been relieved and you become more at ease with each other.
And don't wait for her to ask the exact right questions for you, if you can add something amusing, juicy or whatever, just take the liberty to do so.

Another thing is that I picked these on being both personal and kind of neutral. A question like "do you believe in soulmates" is great if it comes up naturally while talking, if not, it just seems like an off putting trope.
>>
>>16614621
Thanks anon, this helps a lot
>>
>>16614678
You're welcome, have fun trying it out!
>>
Also, how to avoid the silence?

And i try to do everything better like standing up correctly and looking straight forward, try not to lose eye to eye contact and smile when i can
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.