[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Posted on /fit/ too but it's full of memers and I get no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Posted on /fit/ too but it's full of memers and I get no serious answers.

My bf is a long time lifter and body builder. He's very fit and muscular, just so it's out there.

Anyway today he asked me if I can do an intramuscular injection with an oily substance. He said he needs it from January a few months. I said yes because why the hell not, but am I in any trouble?

I've been thinking about making sign a paper that makes him responsible for his action even if I do the injection.

Anyway, what substance could it be?
>>
>>16614124

i wouldnt do it. explain you'd feel the same way in a diabetes situation and that you dont have steady enough hands to want to risk hurting someone. tell him to ask a gym buddy to do it, maybe one who has experience doing it already.
>>
>>16614133
I do have experience, for better or worse. I'm a nurse and my hand's the steadiest when it comes to injections. I've been doing injections for pretty much my whole family.

That's why he asked me in the first place, and not his good for nothing gym buddies.
Anyway I'm slightly paranoid for no good reason. Is there anything I should be paranoid about?

I want to ask him the substance name before I do anything. And he also does the dosage and everything else. I'll just do the injection in his arm.
>>
>>16614124
It's a steroid of some sort. Laws vary by where you are, but certainly in the US and UK it's perfectly legal to have it even without a doctors prescription, but it's generally illegal to sell it or give it away.

Make sure he's done his research on dosing, knows the side effects, when to stop, and when to say "fuck me, this is going horribly wrong and I need to get myself to the ER right now". Also make sure he has all the drugs he needs before he starts. I'm not going to spoonfeed you, but he'll need some other medicines for when he comes off cycle, mainly drugs that are used to treat breast cancer, otherwise there's a serious risk of doing long term or permanent, irreversable damage. These are generally a lot harder to come by than the test itself. Make sure he physically has them before he starts the test cycle, not just a promise of someone who will supply them at a later date. Make sure he has bloodwork done before, during and after the cycle, specifically for liver and kidney function. Google "post cycle therapy" or "pct stack".

For your end, do your reseach on how to give IM injections. It's not particularly hard, but then again if you don't know what you're doing you can seriously fuck it up and cause major damage.
>>
>what substance could it be?
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>He's very fit and muscular
its roids sweetie
>>
>>16614168
He's done his homework because it's not the first time he's lifting and 'roiding and he's pretty big.

I assumed it's steroids from the start, I just wanted to be reassured. Thanks.

>>16614169
I assumed it's steroid from the start, I just wanted to know the name of the substance but I'll ask him before I do anything.
>>
>>16614124
Your shooting your bf up with illegal drugs. Yes you would be in trouble. If something happened and he died you could face pretty harsh criminal charges. Women really are stupid as shit. God damn.
>>
>>16614281

She wouldn't be in trouble if he died and didn't tell anyone.

He could have died by doing it himself, nowatimsayin, OP?

Just do it, and if nothing wrong happens, you can continue taking his 3 inch roid shrunken dumbell as much as you want.

If your guy ends up buying the farm, just say you had no idea he was roiding. EZ.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 500x305) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 500x305
>>16614124
>My bf is a long time lifter and body builder.

>needs roids
>>
>>16614124
Syntol
>>
>>16615011
>Syntol
I'm sorry, I'm retarded. I meant to write synthol, which is quite different, it fits the criteria for oily substance.
It is important that he doesn't go overboard with it, if you google it, you'll understand why.
Don't take my word for it, but I heard that small dose are good to fix asymmetry, such as injecting it in a calve that isn't quite as big as the other one.
>>
>>16614281

> Women really are stupid as shit. God damn.

And her boyfriend isn't? Fuck off.
>>
>>16614561
You don't think someone with the mentality of a body builder wouldn't be tempted by a drug to increase their progress at a possible exponential rate?

Just sayin'...
>>
>>16614124
enjoy your roided up nig lmao
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.