[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really dislike Acer laptops but they seem to have great quality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 333010.jpg (32 KB, 422x390) Image search: [Google]
333010.jpg
32 KB, 422x390
I really dislike Acer laptops but they seem to have great quality monitors. My first acer laptop was garbage after a month so I need to know if I can trust an acer screen to not fail me. This is what im thinking of getting: ACER XB270HBMJDPRZ (cant post link cuz then it's spam?)
>>
Assuming you're in the market for a 144hz why wouldn't you go for the cheaper and more prestigious BenQ?
>>
>>16613737
I have an Acer laptop that I got for a few hundred pounds. Run great and have never had any problems with the screen or the laptop itself. Use it for everything from playing games, surfing the Web to watching movies. Had it about a year and a half so far and no faults whatsoever
>>
>>16613750
The only comparable 144Hz benQ that I found was 24 inch and I decided I wanted a 27 inch one.
>>
>>16613737
Personally I won't be buying another Acer, shit burned out on me and I had to start it like it was a car

>power button key ignition
>just had to keep turning it on and off
>shit had to warm up
>it was done
>took me 2 hours once to start it up
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.