[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's the same question as always, I'm sorry for repeating,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: merry_kurisumasu.jpg (102 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
merry_kurisumasu.jpg
102 KB, 800x1000
It's the same question as always, I'm sorry for repeating, but how do I find a girl, especially if I'm not interested in participating in modern mating rituals (hitting on maximum amount of people until one accepts)?

Also how do grad students socialize? Student groups are brimming with undergrads but grads are usually not interested in anything at all. I'm guessing this is how it's supposed to be in mid 20s maybe?
>>
Bars and clubs.
Social activities.
Sports.
Festivals.
Events.

Literally those. Just walk up and talk to people. Easy mode is having friends with you to help with the initial introductions, the ice breakers if you will.
>>
You need to invoke our only lord Satan and ask him for the female you desire then proceed to kill her and yourself. That way you'll have found true love
>>
>>16613524
How do you invoke Satan?
>>
>>16613533
You need a virgin's leg (I think yours will work), a cow's scream and a pentagram drawn with the leg's blood, that's it.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.