[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Turning 21 in a week any of you anons have any advice or wisdom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 1080x720
Turning 21 in a week any of you anons have any advice or wisdom to offer me?
>>
>>16613466
IN five years you'll regret not doing it sooner.
>>
>>16613467
This. Some embarrassment now is worth avoiding the regret you'll feel in five or ten years from not doing something cool.
>>
>>16613466
Don't move in with your GF
>>
>>16613583
Need to get one first senpai
>>
File: 1428985234376.jpg (19 KB, 618x416) Image search: [Google]
1428985234376.jpg
19 KB, 618x416
>>16613466
Take it easy, don't struggle, don't worry about what others think or spend your time trying to impress them, always challenge your fears, and don't forget to enjoy yourself.
>>
33 here

All about the money. Dedicate your 20s to getting as much as you can. Everything else follows that. Don't be like me and get to 30 with no savings, you will effectively be dead to society and women if so.

Also, just enjoy your youth and live in the moment as much as possible. Sounds cliche as fuck but I wasted my early 20s as a socially anxious wreck too pussy to really do the things I wanted to do. Time will fly very fucking quickly, OP. And once people around you get to their mid-20s, you will be amazed at just how quickly personalities and priorities change.

Just make some cash and be as independent as you can as soon as you can. "Rejoice O young man in thy youth"
>>
>>16613466
Find a direction in life and follow it. Get a good woman, not a pain in the ass. Never take things for granted and enjoy your youth. Time seems to speed up as you get older.
>>
>>16614237
Nah bruh fuck that shit, don't worry about settling down until you're in your late 20s. Get married sooner and you're just gonna wind up divorced anyway.
>inb4 fedora tip
People really change through their 20s.
>>
Here's my advice.

Don't worry too much about making others happy. I mean, do, to a point, but never ever sacrifice your own happiness for someone else's. You're the only one who will be there for your entire life, so your own happiness is important.

Also, go do things. Join a club. Volunteer. Get drunk every damn weekend until hangovers become a way of life. Have some damn fun.
>>
>>16614248
>don't worry about settling down until you're in your late 20s
>People really change through their 20s.

I don't disagree. But if one finds their match earlier, the better. It also depends on what kind of priorities one has.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.