[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
19. Every girl I know just seems boring to me, as long as they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: manuel-agujetas.jpg (15 KB, 390x260) Image search: [Google]
manuel-agujetas.jpg
15 KB, 390x260
19. Every girl I know just seems boring to me, as long as they seem so lack of any kind of cultural interests that ain't related to their degree. Same happens with most of new dudes I know desu, but I got my group of peeps I can find myself more or less close to.
How can I avoid dying alone?
>>
bumping. I am also interested in finding girls and other's similar to me
>>
you're fucking 19. stay in school. find some colleagues in graduate school and get on with your life.
>>
>>16613438
Lel this
>>
>>16613438
>Stay in school
And what. Shit lasts 4 years in my country.
>>
17-21 is prime depression time for guys in my experience

My little brother is going through it right now and I remember going through it.

You get a bit older, bit wiser and more mature, and you start looking at the bigger picture and get all apethetic.

Give it a while. You'll grow out of it and learn to stop giving a shit and appreciate little things. You'll meet a girl with a cute laugh and that stupid insignificant little thing of a cute laugh will make you want to date her and shit like "cultural interests" becomes less important
>>
Shameless bump
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.