[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I finally asked this girl out late last week. I asked to go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: thppreload_134.jpg (37 KB, 451x600) Image search: [Google]
thppreload_134.jpg
37 KB, 451x600
So I finally asked this girl out late last week. I asked to go out one night this week.

Surprisingly she said yes. she said she just needed to check her work schedule this past weekend.

So the weekend has came and went and I have not heard back from her...granted it's only monday morning.

I dont want to message and ask her what night she is free as that seems needy.

But I am wondering....am I making a bigger deal of this than what is? Or has she changed her mind? Or was never interested to begin with?

Or is the meme about "not looking to anxious" real? And she is just giving it time before contacting me again?

tits always related
>>
>>16613357
Look, it's kind of a mixed bag. The general response would be that she isn't interested - if she really wanted to go out she'd have been in touch. The generic answer will be to forget it, move on and have better luck next time.

However lately I've been thinking maybe we give up too easily these days. We're so afraid of being called creeps and having stories of our beta loserness being plastered all over social media that we flinch and fade out at the slightest rejection. You hear a lot of stories about people in the fifties and sixties asking their wife of decades out dozens of times before she finally said yes, and that yes resulted in 'happily ever after.'

So the short answer? Drop it. The long answer? Only you can tell whether it's worth trying again and braving being seen as needy.
>>
File: 1448686607728.jpg (52 KB, 595x720) Image search: [Google]
1448686607728.jpg
52 KB, 595x720
Hohohoho, I asked a girl out and she would continually say yes or maybe, and said she would get back to me. Never did, went on for two months, finally pinned her and talked to her about it and she told me she "just wanted to be friends". After that, ignored her for being a lying idiot.

>mfw she constantly stares at me and tries to join my conversations now that I don't give her attention.

In short, fuck life.
>>
>>16613394
Well I know at one time she was interested. We have a mutual friend that told me she thought I was cute. And he encouraged me to talk to her.

And I think it would have been easy for her to just say I'll be working or I'm seeing someone. Hell, she could have just said not interested. But she didnt. She said yeah, let me check my schedule.

So I'm confused to why I haven't heard.

I'm like you, I thought about messaging tomorrow and asking her what night will work. But I dont wanna come off too needy.
>>
>>16613409
Well I'll tell you this for free: Better to be shot down and called all kinds of names right now than to sit around in three years looking at her Facebook and wondering what would have been if you'd pursued.
>>
>>16613418
Exactly my thoughts too.

And I actually asked her out on FB. Which makes me believe if she wasn't genuinely interested, it would have been much easier for her to turn me down.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.