[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Relationship advice I guess
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: n.jpg (54 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
n.jpg
54 KB, 540x960
Need advice on how to move on with a girl I really like.

2 days ago I woke her up by calling her that I was in a place near to where she lives. So she got up and everything and came to me. Then she just grabbed my hand and took me to her place. After her creepy grandma left for shopping she wanted me to lay down next to her, so I did. Then she started rubbing her butt against my boner and she knew it was there since she was giggling. Then my hand just slipped between her legs and I started touching her in her special area. Usually she'd hit me really hard but that time she was just cool with it. But then It got really late and I had to leave. Now she's coming over tomorrow and I have no idea what to do when she's here. I really don't want to have sex with her as we don't know each other for so long and she's underage.
What should I do if we both get turned on??
>>
>>16613305
oh, i'm horny? is getting my penis to tingle for a few minutes REALLY a justification for any interaction with another human being?
>>
>>16613305
Having sex before marriage is immoral
>>
>>16613305
How long until she isn't underage? Also which country are you in?

Sounds annoying af not being able to slip that diamond in her wet slot.
>>
>>16613345>>16613345
She's turning 17 in January :/
+Slovenia
>>
>>16613337
>almost 2016
>>
>>16614146
>almost 2016
>still being a degenerate
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.