[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As a french guy, what are some easy-to-find summer jobs in England
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1438863887721.jpg (53 KB, 667x645) Image search: [Google]
1438863887721.jpg
53 KB, 667x645
As a french guy, what are some easy-to-find summer jobs in England to help me practise my english and gain money for travelling the next year ?
>>
>>16613023
Depends whereabouts in england you'll be going. Do you know yet?
>>
>>16613678
I was thinking about London, I don't know England that much desu. Maybe you can recommend me a better place not so far from the southern coast ?
>>
>>16614050
Cost of living is high and decent cheap accommodation in London is hard to find, wouldn't recommend working a low paid job there unless you're just hosteling around. If you're traveling in the summer I would recommend Bournemouth/Poole, or going further along the coast to Brighton. Lots of work comes up in the summer because there's more call for stuff like life guarding, beach cleaning, cafe/bar staff. Bar work or waiting tables is a particularly good shot if you want to practice speaking english. If you're clear to work legally then any employment agency will find you a job in less than a week if you're up for it. In my experience Bournemouth isn't a terribly interesting place but the beaches are great on a good day, and you're less likely to get mugged than you are in London.
>>
>>16614128
Thanks ! I'll check these three city out !
I was thinking of doing a bartending job. I have no experience to be honest but I found a really good website called Bartending Blueprint to learn about it.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.