[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is weed really that bad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 640x629) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 640x629
I love the life style of a stoner, I live the stoner lifestyle but what are the bad affects of weed, really I smoke it like once a week and the worst thing that happens to me is being off the subject at school
>>
>>16612981
What the fuck is "the stoner lifestyle"? Sounds like a 15 year old who hangs a Bob Marley poster and wears tie dye because they smoked once.
>>
>>16612981
Are you 13?
>>
>Lack of motivation
>Money goes toward weed
>Higher tendamcy to be a slob
>Chance of attracting a bad crowd of friends
>Higher chances of paranoia and/or anxiety

This was the case for me at least, if you're living the "stoner lifestyle" then evaluate your life before you started smoking everyday and how it is now.
>>
Marijuana has quadruple the amount of carcinogens as tobacco. Also, the excessive dopamime released during highs can bring to light underlying psychiatric disorders such as schizophrenia. That is to say, marijuana does not cause schizophrenia, but can certainly induce symptoms in those most susceptible.

Tl;Dr, enjoy your lung cancer and very low rng of mental institution
>>
>>16613602
>Marijuana has quadruple the amount of carcinogens as tobacco
Who's your source, fucking Stephen Harper ? Stop with that misinfo bullshit, you only sound like an oblivious retard. You do know tobacco isn't the only carcinogen in a cigarette, right ? You do know nobody EVER died from weed, right ?
OP, weed can be dangerous for your mental health if you smoke it often while not "exercising" your brain. The worst part of it is it makes you lazy. If you only smoke once in a while (once or twice a week really can't do much wrong) while still reading books and keeping yourself informed about current events, there shouldn't be anything wrong with you.
>>
I smoked every day for about 3 years now I'm sober and the only difference in my life is I have extra cash and I'm a bit more active during the day. Its a drug and affects people differently. Regulate your use accordingly
>>
>>16613711
the "nobody died from le weed" is a dumb argument because only accounts for deaths from "weed overdose" and not "deaths from the long-term consequences of weed" unlike tobacco, and it's fucking bullshit. nothing wrong with smoking a joint once in a while. I have a friend of mine who smokes it and he's boss of a certain section (software developing or something like that) of a medium sized company despite being only 20 and only having finished high school, he also grew up pretty poor and had no connections. so as long as you have a goal in life and the drive to succeed, sure, you can smoke weed. but it's not good for you that's for sure, and stoners are usually retarded people who are full of shit and lack critical thinking just as much as the ppl they criticize. I wouldn't care much about what they say if I were you.
>>
nbmm
>>
>>16613711
It's infinitely worse than cigarettes!!!!!

South park puts it well. It's fine, but if you become placated by it your missing out on life and achievements. If you still actively improve your life and go out and experience the world. Nbd. If you spend 12 hrs a day at home watch half baked and playing video games just smoking pot you're going to hit a really depressing realization that your life is empty.
>>
File: 1416292311824.gif (2 MB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1416292311824.gif
2 MB, 512x512
I smoke daily and constantly think about how I was before I started. I used to spend money better, had less dramatic friends, wasn't paranoid about anything, but most importantly I was happy just doing simple things. I could just play video games or talk with a friend and it was always a blast, now it feels like my friends don't have a good time without smoking. I've been thinking about quitting for about 3 months now but I always buy more once I'm angry or sad about something. I feel like it's the only thing I look forward to anymore and that I should quit because I'm too young to be feeling this way about my life. I made a thread about this before and got really little response. Should I quit? I talked about this to a friend recently and he said that smoking daily is bad news for anyone, once or twice a week is the most he suggested. I've tried that in the past and it just turns to daily use, I'm starting to think it's just how I cope with things. Any replies would be appreciated.
>>
Just like everything else, it's not for everyone. If you feel like that, just quit. Be firm with friends and do what makes you happy. I personally smoke, it chills me out and makes me less anxious , some people it makes more anxious.
>>
>>16612981
Occasionally smoking weed isnt bad but if you "live the lifestyle of a stoner" you are an uninteresting loser degenerate piece of shit and should honestly and unironically consider suicide immediately. There's almost nothing more cringeworthy than someone who is obsessed with something as mundane as weed
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.