[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm young. 19, I work full time, around 50 hours a week.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (537 KB, 692x577) Image search: [Google]
image.png
537 KB, 692x577
I'm young. 19, I work full time, around 50 hours a week. I make good money, I have found a career. My problem though, is that all throughout high school I was in a relationship, I was with her four years, it ended not too long ago. Around 6 months ago, but we'd been off an on for a large majority of that time. I'm fairly certain it's actually over for good now, but now I feel as if I meet no girls. I seem to do nothing except work. I have money, but all of my friends either are at college, or are working shit fast food jobs, who only ever get drunk for fun. I'm in such a rut. I come home from work, exercise or whatever, and then it seems I'm just working again. I do some martial arts, but can only do it on my two days off. I miss the companionship and constant sex of a relationship, and also the daily interactions with friends in high school. I played sports in high school, and greatly miss that. I don't really get along that great with too many of my coworkers, they're all older. The few around my age I just do not click with at all. I'm sorry to rant, I just don't really know what to do. I always thought life was figured out when you had a good job (lol) but here I am, lonelier and confused as ever.
>>
What's you job? Just curious.
>>
>>16612977
Car sales.
>>
Bump.

Pls give advice Anyone who's experienced this
>>
Working 5 days and 2 days off isn't a rut. That's called a job.
>>
>>16613076
Did you not read my post? The hours
Itself aren't my "rut" it's more that I don't meet anybody, and feel like I'm missing the prime of my life
>>
i haven't really experienced this situation but to me it seems as though you're just not used to being single. you don't just meet another partner immediately after a breakup, and you don't know that you would be in a different situation even if you did meet a lot of women. Plus it seems to be to be perfectly normal to move away from your high school friends. People change a lot after school.

If you can't wait it out or be brave enough to put yourself out there on the two days you have off, then make a change.
>>
>>16612962
Dipshit take a pay cut and go have fun manage your money better.
>>
>>16613082
What prime are you talking about.?

The peeps at collage don't have cash they buy cheap booze drink and call it the time of their life.

Cheap pizza ,cheap booze ,some bud ,and a hoe or 2 is the time of their life.

Look at all the collage parties that's what they are.
They mingle but most of the guys are there for pussy.

Clubs are there for pussy no guy wants to dance half the time. If they do women like them cause they dance better than being at home.

Look op your living life there is no set time that is prime that's American bullshit I know I'm American.

Go to work, go to your martial arts class, use the cash you get and go out and have fun.

Oh and quit bitching about your gf that's sad nigga there is pussy out there your just not putting in the work.

Have you talked to women ,have you groomed yourself,have you aquiered hobbies that attract females, do you have any hobbies aside martial arts, do you read a fucken book,if not then don't bitch.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.