[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Handlebar moustache?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
What do you guys think of handlebar moustache?
And what sort of style goes with it? Is style necessary?
>>
Its one of those things/styles that doesn't work on most people, and those it does work on tend to be attractive without it.
>>
>>16612953
Or the complete opposite, and they're completely unattractive without it
>>
It's stupid as fuck and unless you exclusively hang out with hipsters, everyone else is going think it's dumb. A guy I work with has them and everyone thinks its a joke.

If you don't care, then go for it.
>>
What would be your first impression if you came across a guy sporting this look?
And like... what sort of setting/place would you think appeals this look?
>>
>>16612994
>What would be your first impression if you came across a guy sporting this look?
"He needs to stop taking himself so seriously"
>And like... what sort of setting/place would you think appeals this look?
Somewhere high fashion, and nowhere else
>>
>>16612963
But why is it stupid?
>>
>>16612949
why the fuck do western men want to look like some Taliban motherfucker and call it trendy?
>>
>>16612949
If you're not going to post your picture or at the very least describe yourself - asking weather or not a very specific type of beard/hairstyle/tattoo, etc. "works" is completely useless.

Just go for it. If you don't like the way it looks - shave.
>>
>>16613081
Well, I don't want to post my pic here. But I look like this guy. Same wavy long hair. Less beard though and not on the sides. I keep my handlebar upturned. Wear casual clothes mostly, like t-shirts.
I've kept my look for a while and I like it, but I've been getting a lot of comments on losing it. Strangers will compliment me, but friends have started making mean jokes. It's a bit annoying. I'm just really confused if I should really go for another look after putting so much effort into keeping this style.
>>
>>16613628
Long hair a shit.
>>
>>16613858
bad for the handlebar? or generally saying?
suggest a look for an oval face?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.