[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok guys, i hope someone could help me. First of all im not a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: Guy-Fawkes.jpg (56 KB, 618x416) Image search: [Google]
Guy-Fawkes.jpg
56 KB, 618x416
Ok guys, i hope someone could help me. First of all im not a kiddo who wants to play the hacker, but im a guy who just want to learn something new, beacuse i always love this field. That said, someone could help me to find a site, a community, or everything that can allow me to learn the road to start hacking? I know that Python is used a lot, so i want to learn that language too, but i don't really know where to start. I saw a lot of sites about this, but im sure here i will get a more complete answer, i have a lot of trust in you guys.
>>
If by hacking you mean obtaining access to computers remotely, all that is more or less done through psyops these days. There are very very few exploits you can use to gain direct access without input on the part of the user.

By psyops I mean convincing people to install a rootkit, keylogger or any other type of malware which allows you to spy on them. So my advice to you is, learn whatever programming language you need to learn, develop malware and bundle it with otherwise useful software and get people to install and use it. Once they do, you have access to everything they're hiding.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlezBUdD53w
>>
>>16612945
>learn whatever programming language you need to learn
This. You can "learn to be a hacker" by following some step-by-step methodology and having a rudimentary understanding. You'd get that from some random hacker forum. But that's like doing a paint-by-numbers painting. Ya gotta understand programming language and computer hardware/software and the base that hacking is built upon. Hacking is several layers deep. Making sure you have a solid introduction so you can understand what's going on is the most important, so get good on different languages and how computers talk to each other and hardware shit and this that and the other.
>>
if you want to do malicious hacking (or 'black hat hacking'), you can easily do it by being a scriptkiddie..

using social engineering and getting them to get the stuff on thier computer is the way most people do. say you want to hack someones account, you link them a link once you gain trust and have malicious content on there (like phishing)... or just link something to download and leave keylogger/RAT in it
emails with links on there posing as a different party are an example, they 'gain' trust by posing as legitimate person, so person will click that link and that sends them to page.
people are more wary to social engineering but even then, you can still just ask secret questions to their account after 'freinding' someone and finding their email.

finding vulnerabilities (what you probably consider actual hacking) is more knowledge though. technology is better nowadays so it's not as easy as it was, they employ 'hackers' to find vulnerabilities so they can fix them before others can find them out. so it's possible just a lot harder with more people employed in IT now
studying computer science would be best way

an example of hacking with a company would be first finding a vulnerability... a lot of ways this could be done with basic social engineering.. like sending emails that look legit with malicious content, posing as a female or someone they would trust (which puts thier 'guard' down, people would look and see it's from someone they know and open without checking properly, then download attachment or visit the website link) once you get enough details. then they use that to get access and put in the malicious content etc.

i don't know much besides basic stuff. just know that doing this stuff can land you in trouble
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.