[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gay or Horny?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: Hmmmm meme.jpg (131 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Hmmmm meme.jpg
131 KB, 1920x1080
Ok so, I've never been in a relationship with a guy, only girls, I'm just not emotionally attracted to guys, but I am towards girls, and there's no current doubt about that. I have though, met up with, and hooked up with other guys and actually really enjoyed it. Granted I do feel a little wierd afterwords because for the most part I would consider myself to be straight. I would though, and have, considered meeting up with guys again because I did like it. So, my question is, am I just horny and willing to have sex with anyone, or is this just the beginning of a change of heart? Any thoughts?
>>
>>16612817
>hook up with guys
>consider yourself straight

Sorry, man, you're bi at the very least.
>>
If you really need a label, then you can delve into the clusterfuck that is LGBTQIA+wtfidk, but I don't think that really matters to you. Some of people that do delve into such matters separate sexuality and romantic interests. You would probably describe yourself as pansexual or bisexual, but hetereoromantic. Heteroromantic bisexual. Bisexual but hetero-amorous. I don't know, pick a term you like. Google if you want to learn more. Sexuality and romantic interests don't have to be perfectly aligned, so split them and tada! You have a shitty explanation only 25% (or less) of general Americans would understand.
>>
>>16612817
This sounds a lot like me around 3 years ago (I'm 21 now).

You sound bisexual to me. If the cravings for sex with men were only done once and you were not horny thinking about it again, then that would be a different situation. But you state you have done so numerous times, and would like to again.

Embrace it!
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.