[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a 22 year old male going out on a coffee date with a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: Ray Charles GI.jpg (83 KB, 1500x1044) Image search: [Google]
Ray Charles GI.jpg
83 KB, 1500x1044
I'm a 22 year old male going out on a coffee date with a 37 year old woman soon. At first I had the whole "I want to fuck a MILF" mindset but she honestly seems like a fun person to be around. Perhaps a little immature for her age, which I like. Seems to have a lot of energy.

What should we talk about? I went out with a 47 year old once and it was awful because we couldn't relate life experiences at all. How do you date an older woman?
>>
>>16612592
just be yourself faggot. I dated a 31 year old when I was 22, and it honestly felt normal. The age difference never became noticeable. Just treat her like you would treat anybody else.

If you really like her let her know, and romance her the way you should. She'll fall head over heels if you show her the love that she's been missing in her life. godspeed anon.
>>
>>16612592

i guess i never really worried about relating with my exs. im 23 now and most of my partners up til now have been between 27 and 32 years old. we never had to relate about life experiences cuz we could still talk about them. i think thats important in general. i think its the reason homosexuals throw bitch fits. they act like they can only relate to gay characters.

you dont need to relate to someone through a shared experience. you can hear their experience and understand it.

either way, me and my exs just played video games, went to the beach, ate a LOT, watched tv, etc.
>>
>>16612592
how do you meet milfs bro? seriously, I love milfs, but it's hard to meet them
>>
>>16613903
I'd like to know too.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.