[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My now Exgirlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (554 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
554 KB, 1136x640
My girlfriend broke up with me 2 days agi. I've been trying for us to get back together sense then. I got her it consider it last night, but tonight she said it's a no after she loved me
>>
Well there ain't much advice to give except move on, unfortunately. She's made up her mind. Preoccupy yourself in the mean time. Get busy with hobbies or the gym or some shit. Seek to improve yourself. Be the hero of your own movie. Is the hero going to sit there like a sad sack of shit over his ex or is he gonna improve himself so the next time they run into each other again she'll thing about how much she missed out on? But by that point you'll already be over it and with someone who won't leave.
>>
You got any suggestions on hobbies?
>>
>>16612507
Crying a lot
Weeping
Feeling depressed
Not going out of the house, except for groceries

A serious answer would be the gym. Seriously, it's a good hobby
>>
>>16612507
Start at the gym asap. If anything just let your rage out by running as fast as you can until you can't breathe. You'll be exhausted and feel defeated, but once you get back inside you WILL feel better.
I would pick a hobby that doesn't involve a screen, since I'm sure it would lead to you creeping on her social media or going through old pics. Pick up an instrument. Hang out with friends. Take 30 dollars and go to the bar with the lads (no more than that tho or you'll get too drunk and get in your feelings again)
>>
>>16612531

Pretty solid advice.

Just let time do his work, don't fight against it, get rid of everything that makes you remind of her and work a lot to improve your appearance as much as you can( shape, hair, clothes, colognes), when you start to see your progress, you will feel much better about your situation.
>>
>>16612458
bro i have the feels, she broke up with me- im currently stuck in texas with her still, today i just found out shes been talking to some dude in WoW, she even sent him christmas gifts, i didnt get anything from her. she was the one to leave me.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.