[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shaving disaster?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 1364484683500.jpg (41 KB, 619x380) Image search: [Google]
1364484683500.jpg
41 KB, 619x380
I had a feeling that sex was coming so decided to prepare my body to look presentable. I haven't had it for a long time so I let myself grow it out.
So I shaved my beard, then armpits then looked down to that hairy mess of a crotch. Wasn't sure where to begin. Started with balls, that was easy. Noticed hair extending to my asshole so I shaved that too along with my ass. The pubes I wanted to just trim a little and be done with shaving. I went around the area and then started a close trim. It seemed to me that I cut more from the left so I focused on the right, then right seemed shorter, etc. Soon it looked almost like a landing strip so I shaved it off completely even if I didn't want in the beginning. Problem was hair extended to my stomach and chest and when I shaved pubes completely it looked a bit weird like a tan line but with hair. Did the chest and stomach. And after that I couldn't stop. Went and shaved it all like crazy. So now I'm completely smooth everywhere below my eyebrows. It looks a bit funny. I'm like a prepubescent child. Not sure she will like it to be honest.
What do you think? Should I warn her before sex that underneath I'm smoother than her? So she doesn't freak out or starts laughing uncontrollably. It made me wonder. Do women prefer a certain amount of hair in certain places in men? We prefer women completely bare. I'd like to stick my tongue in all sorts of places and hair would be just a turn off anyways. What about women? Do you think I should wait to grow some back or she'll understand?
Thank you in advance.
>>
>>16612366
I much prefer totally shaven guys. The texture of hair in my skin does not feel so good.
I don't see too big a deal here. If she makes a problem out of it, she's really immature.
>>
A lot of men actually don't like it completely bare. My guy, for example, prefers some left on the mons pubis.

Just like guys have all sorts of preferences, the same goes for girls. I can't say what yours likes. I'm sure it will be totally fine. Hair grows back. You can ask her what she prefers.
>>
>>16612399
I don't mind if I'm bare completely if it's better for sex. It's nice to touch but I think that men just aren't supposed to have it bare. Gay, not manly comes to mind. What is the appeal of hair on men to you? what places, how much?
>>
>>16612445
Honestly, I prefer the guy to have only facial hair, if possible. I don't think it's gay to be completely shaven, specially because even among the gay, the preference varies wildly.
>>
>>16612400
I hope I don't disappoint. If she's expecting hair there when I pull my pants down she could not like it. I imagine myself in this situation. If she pulls it down and there's a bush that spreads everywhere. I don't want to go down on her. I'll sill do her though, as long as I can find the entrance.
>>
>>16612465
Is the girl your girlfriend or is this the first time you're meeting her?
>>
>>16612461
that's fine. I guess my main concern here is if it's not what she expects what could be the worst case scenario?
>>
>>16612473
Not a girlfriend for now, just a friendly hookup. Not gonna go into details of this arrangement, but it's likely I'll see her again soon.
>>
>>16612475
No hair actually makes you look bigger, and it's much better when giving oral. She might enjoy it more than you think
>>
>>16612488
that's a relief, thank you. Although I wouldn't know if that's her preference or not. Is there an easy way to ask it?
>>
>>16612501
You described it as a friendly hookup, so yeah, you can ask straight if she has any preferences. I would find it rather nice if the guy asked me. And kinda funny if he explained what happened the way you did on the OP. But a good kind of funny.
>>
>>16612515
oh well. The problem solved. I was worried for nothing. Thank you so much for the help.I guess going bare will turn out to be a fun experience.
>>
>>16612529
I'm glad to have eased your mind. Good luck and have fun!
>>
>>16612535
>Good luck and have fun!
GG no re
>>
Prepare to be very uncomfortable when the hair starts growing back in. Also if it's hot where you live its worse because if you completely shaved your ass the sweat is going to make your inside cheeks very slippery, so enjoy feeling that every step.
>>
>>16612366
Could be worse. I cut my shaft while shaving. Blood wouldn't stop flowing
>>
>>16612366
My girl wants me to have a beard, not shave my chest hair, trim my pubic hair and arm pit hair (she cuts it for me), and shave my ball hair. She says fully shaven men are really gay and insecure about their natural body, women hate a man who doesn't feel good in his own skin. I tell her I like her pubic hair completely unshaven, don't mind armpit hair (just shave it every four days, I don't give a fuck). I like it because it feels like I am with a woman and not a 10 year old girl. Also smells so good when I go down on her every night.

Your best bet is to always shave your face, never shave your chest, trim your pubic hair with scissors, and shave your balls. Once you get to know her you can find out preferences.

Now, you have fucked up, but you can still play it well. When she sees your shaven body do not become insecure about it. She will shit test you about it, I guarantee it, like ''Wtf are you gay??''. She will still admire you even if your are smoother than her and don't give a single flying fuck about it. Just ask her if she is jealous and wants some tips. Women want a confident man who still owns up to himself and doesn't take himself seriously even if he makes mistakes. That is what matters. Believe in yourself.
>>
>>16612366
>>16612366
My girl wants me to have a beard, not shave my chest hair, trim my pubic hair and arm pit hair (she cuts it for me), and shave my ball hair. She says fully shaven men are really gay and insecure about their natural body, women hate a man who doesn't feel good in his own skin. I tell her I like her pubic hair completely unshaven, don't mind armpit hair (just shave it every four days, I don't give a fuck). I like it because it feels like I am with a woman and not a 10 year old girl. Also smells so good when I go down on her every night.

Your best bet is to always shave your face, never shave your chest, trim your pubic hair with scissors, and shave your balls. Once you get to know her you can find out preferences.

Now, you have fucked up, but you can still play it well. When she sees your shaven body do not become insecure about it. She will shit test you about it, I guarantee it, like ''Wtf are you gay??''. She will still admire you even if your are smoother than her and don't give a single flying fuck about it. Just ask her if she is jealous and wants some tips. Women want a confident man who still owns up to himself and doesn't take himself seriously even if he makes mistakes. That is what matters. Believe in yourself.
>>
>>16612366
I personally prefer trimmed guys with chest hair.
To each his own OP.
>>
>>16613397
>She says fully shaven men are really gay and insecure about their natural body, women hate a man who doesn't feel good in his own skin
Your entire opinion is based on your gf's opinion. I don't think you should be posting here.
>>
am I the only one that rofl'd?
>>
>>16613417
Every single post here is from personal experience. Might as well tell him mine. There is no wrong in that.
>>
>>16613362
Your gf is stupid, I'm gay and I prefer hair. Shaving off everything seems more like a straight thing to do these days.
>>
File: giphy[1].gif (792 KB, 405x700) Image search: [Google]
giphy[1].gif
792 KB, 405x700
>>16612366
Concurring with
>>16613362

My girl likes my body hair and says so frequently. I trim (no shave) pubes, for cleanliness and ease of access. Honestly, I have a difficult time believing
>I can't wait until your back is as hairy as your chest, anon!
But all signs point to honesty. Maybe it's a fetish.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.